Live Server Maintenance: April 18, 2023

GM_SKY

13 hours ago, lCasT said:

Bring Feoh update to NA server ASAP!!

I'm in favor of Feoh's spell crit chance being reviewed, but I also think the high damage when a mage lands a spell crit is reduced. Because I see a lot of mages complaining that their critical damage has a much lower chance than physical damage, but the Feoh forget that their magic damage when they hit a critical is much greater than that of a warrior, whether he is DDs or whether he is a support like Sigel and Iss. Not to mention that the mage has several advantages, he can knock him to the ground and prevent the enemy from getting up, he stuns and his stun does not disappear when the enemy takes damage, he has cancel, he has mana armor that gives an extreme advantage in class with low damage , only classes with high damage have a chance of being able to consume Feoh's mana. I am in favor of reviewing the chance of the magic critical and increasing this chance, but reviewing the critical magic damage, reducing this damage, I will give a simple example:

While a warrior deals 10k of physical damage, a Feoh deals 40k of magic damage, that is, Feoh always deals very high damage when his crit comes out. So Feoh wants to increase the chance of his high crits, this will make mages have absurd advantages against any other class, even more advantages against low damage classes, like Sigel, which is the defense class that in the end is not so defensive, right, because his defense skills have a 15-minute cooldown, while Feoh's skills that increase his damage, critical chance and etc, have ultra low cooldown, but I think that mages don't think in this sense, right everything, it's the class that dominated the game for a long time, so NCsfot, do this, increase their critical chance, but decrease their critical damage by half or increase the magic defense of the other classes, and also decrease the effect of Mana shield, causing her to consume more mana than normal for seconds, and make smaller damage classes, able to have a chance against mages in the olympiads.

Because mage players complain, complain and complain, but it's the most complete class in the game, let's see:

1 - Has the ability to stun with his skill.
2 - Has ability to cancel buff.
3 - There are two teleports that remove target, there it says chance, but it rarely fails, it always removes target.
4 - There is another spell that has a chance to remove target.
5 - Has magic ability with a chance to knock down the enemy and debuff keeping him on the ground.
6 - Has Mana Shield ability which absorbs physical damage, making minor damage classes have no chance against Feoh.

In short, it has several skills, I believe it was an error by NCsoft to allow Feoh's magic attack to have a chance of stun, after all it is a class that has a high range, that is, it casts magic from long distances, I believe that the magic it has chance to remove target should have its chance reduced and this goes for the teleport spell, the chance is very high and I believe that this teleport spell should have a smaller range, not 1100 range but only 600 range.

22 minutes ago, Murkan said:

I'm in favor of Feoh's spell crit chance being reviewed, but I also think the high damage when a mage lands a spell crit is reduced. Because I see a lot of mages complaining that their critical damage has a much lower chance than physical damage, but the Feoh forget that their magic damage when they hit a critical is much greater than that of a warrior, whether he is DDs or whether he is a support like Sigel and Iss. Not to mention that the mage has several advantages, he can knock him to the ground and prevent the enemy from getting up, he stuns and his stun does not disappear when the enemy takes damage, he has cancel, he has mana armor that gives an extreme advantage in class with low damage , only classes with high damage have a chance of being able to consume Feoh's mana. I am in favor of reviewing the chance of the magic critical and increasing this chance, but reviewing the critical magic damage, reducing this damage, I will give a simple example:

While a warrior deals 10k of physical damage, a Feoh deals 40k of magic damage, that is, Feoh always deals very high damage when his crit comes out. So Feoh wants to increase the chance of his high crits, this will make mages have absurd advantages against any other class, even more advantages against low damage classes, like Sigel, which is the defense class that in the end is not so defensive, right, because his defense skills have a 15-minute cooldown, while Feoh's skills that increase his damage, critical chance and etc, have ultra low cooldown, but I think that mages don't think in this sense, right everything, it's the class that dominated the game for a long time, so NCsfot, do this, increase their critical chance, but decrease their critical damage by half or increase the magic defense of the other classes, and also decrease the effect of Mana shield, causing her to consume more mana than normal for seconds, and make smaller damage classes, able to have a chance against mages in the olympiads.

Because mage players complain, complain and complain, but it's the most complete class in the game, let's see:

3 - There are two teleports that remove target, there it says chance, but it rarely fails, it always removes target.
5 - Has magic ability with a chance to knock down the enemy and debuff keeping him on the ground.
6 - Has Mana Shield ability which absorbs physical damage, making minor damage classes have no chance against Feoh.

In short, it has several skills, I believe it was an error by NCsoft to allow Feoh's magic attack to have a chance of stun, after all it is a class that has a high range, that is, it casts magic from long distances, I believe that the magic it has chance to remove target should have its chance reduced and this goes for the teleport spell, the chance is very high and I believe that this teleport spell should have a smaller range, not 1100 range but only 600 range.

dude, on what kind of chemicals u running? how many mages have u seen on TOI 3 and above? how many mages are u seen on Atelia?! Why u don't make a speech so eloquent against the DK which is the most OP class in the game right now or Titans? crawl back to your hole where u came from coz mages have been at a MASSIVE disadvantage for the past 7 YEARS, it's about time to make it right !!!

almost forgot, how many mages u seen selling power lvl? 

1 hour ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I see many people talking about the 19th Anniversary events. We have that in planning, but it will be held at a later time than the usual.

Hermes

I reallyy hope you put some thought  into this...so all levels of players can enjoy.  Please look at what your playerbase is crying for...since entire time you been around.

1 hour ago, Murkan said:

its obvious you played vs mages.. not mage YOURSELF.. 

reason a mage do great dmg on other PLAYERS is.. ppl tend to optimize pdef... NOT mdef.. for obvious reasons.

regarding mana barrier that many mentioned... GO.. go vs mobs and atk WHITHOUT mana barrier.. and see how fun THAT is.. 

even mobs hit mages like PAPER.. and  try "heal" your mana up if you too low to replenish by killing mob...

for obvious reasons mages or ANY robe user get targetted by mobs (that atk the "weakest" char).. because robe gives LOUSY p.def... 

Even a healer in light can withstand surviving in pve BETTER than a nuker.

When bringing in PVP in this subject.. so many things can be pointed out.. but lets look at PVE..  as DD they really not even close to "most" DD with equal gear.. exception would be summmoners (poorest of ALL DD).

Bear in mind.. nukers are AOE DD¨s.. go single hunt with nuker and you will use your laptop as frisbee!!!! So the mana barrier is a survival skill necessary for AoE.

In PvP its more a 1hit 1kill aspect.. and when it come to that.. 80%+ p.skill crt rate >30% m.crit rate cap... its then purely based on m.def for that physical DD (that basically DONT put priority) and come within range to atk.

Once within range.. its like carving with a hot knife in butter for the physical DD.. so the argue is.. mana barrier.. fine.. protects 1-2hits.. and then nuker is DEFENSELESS due to NO mana left!!! so  can do much at all...

If you argue about a "geared enough" nuker... well.. get back to the "equal geared" and you will see the difference, once you TRIED YOURSELF!!!!

Me.. i put my nuker on hold at 115 for LONG time now.. since my other chars doing MUCH better hunting.. (incl DK, Maestro, Evi and Dread).. my Yul is also on hold since need more gear.. basically my nuker CANT hunt without my tank taking aggro.. 

• Like 2

@HermesI don’t know who is responsible for news announcements and updating the pages of the site and launcher, but they should be fired or at least deprived of the bonus. Where is the description of the events, why haven't they updated anything? How can I get information about events in the game?

upd/ why the forum works so crookedly, in order to write something I have to refresh the page several times and write everything again

• Like 1

1 hour ago, serser said:

@HermesI don’t know who is responsible for news announcements and updating the pages of the site and launcher, but they should be fired or at least deprived of the bonus. Where is the description of the events, why haven't they updated anything? How can I get information about events in the game?

upd/ why the forum works so crookedly, in order to write something I have to refresh the page several times and write everything again

We dont have events....only classic and aden....from live they win no more money ...people want all free ...but from classic and aden they win very good money and they give events ,  rewards....

9 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

I see many people talking about the 19th Anniversary events. We have that in planning, but it will be held at a later time than the usual.

Hermes

Omg! They have answered!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hermes said:

Hey everyone,

Hermes

But why later, imagine you don't receive your paychecks and your boss says, you will get it later, or imagine we buy box from store and when nc asked for money we say later  , this event is the only event that people ar actually waiting, the only one per year, after the other events like dragon salyer that were good disappeared, or after battle  pass also passed away in battle, don't make people whait for the only good event nc is still running. 

4 hours ago, Mitzza said:

But why later, imagine you don't receive your paychecks and your boss says, you will get it later, or imagine we buy box from store and when nc asked for money we say later  , this event is the only event that people ar actually waiting, the only one per year, after the other events like dragon salyer that were good disappeared, or after battle  pass also passed away in battle, don't make people whait for the only good event nc is still running. 

Well since NCWest can't even perform weekly maintenance, I don't think they have any say about when we do get most events... but especially not the Anniversary due to multiple events w/interplay, which some events may rely on elements from separate events.

If they have any control at all, do you really wanna push them when they're clearly not ready yet. If they really think they're ready we might have less bugs, but pushing to fix problems during NCKorea's window that they have granted us for Weekly Maintenance... may take some time away from planning and deploying future events.

16 hours ago, Murkan said:

Sorry mate but you probably dont play feoh....

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Murkan said:

Are you talking about pvp or pve? As in pve take any class physical class(even iss) put same gear as feoh (obviously ruby instead of sapphire and cat's eyes accordingly) 

With same medium gear with iss I farm faster just with one skill and basic attacks than with my mage in pantheons museum and other instances and I got only greater ruby no cat's eye, standard +12 limited dual blunts +3 artifacts and common talismans,

Mage is slightly higher lvl with dw stage 1 weapon and +7 artifacts (overall better gear almost 2x than i got on iss..)

So dont tell my about pve and magic armor its most ridiculous thing.. I've tried atelia even with single attacks with mage I'm struggling to maintain mp...

with my iss which is my farm char at the moment i dont see any sweat to solo single mobs as lifesteal with max attack speed and criticall rate+counter critical buff every few seconds holds hp better than slow skill-reuse chained mage..

PvP wise enchant your jewels not just armor for pve and you will feel the difference in damage , as its alright saying mage does so an so , yes your armor is +8? +10? And jewels what +3 or +0?

and at the moment all pvp is who pops all skills and "who one shots who first" with mage if you dont land crit which is 30% you dont deal damage to equally equipped dd with decent Jewelery +12 or higher ,as with basic attacks you can drain mp to 0 with mana armor.. pop one vulnerability skill use your 1500 attack speed and basic attacks and you will make any mage useless without mp within seconds..

• Like 1

And about jumps its not chonicle 4 or chronicle 6 anymore all melee classes have rush/jumps or pulls,

Tyrrs got x2 jumps/rush skills which counters feohs jumps , olympiads stadium in not that big you cant jump outside with mage to hit from safe distance(even tho tyrrs range is 3/4 compared to mage) , as tyrr will come close enought to jump on you by the time you start casting your first skill.. 

Same with tanks they will pull you crash shield silence and you will wait slowly while they humiliate you ,

At the moment mages are crap better than summoners and daggers due to aoe obviously ,

Main and the ONLY advantage is cheap gear and its cheap cuz not a lot of people plays mage due to low and slow dps so you can gear up more than you can on any physical class for that price but greater gear thats the only thing which keeps mages relevant class at the moment,  as with better gear you do same as physical class with less gear..

• Like 1