No A grade paulina's Eequipment at 61 now ?

GetYourYAYasOut

After you killed all those monsters, did you do the follow-up quest "The Stolen Seed" where you must activate the Magic Circle and see an Embryo Operative steal a Kartia Seed from a Giant? Only after you have finished that quest you get the A-Grade Paulina Equipment.

I did not get any quest after I turned in the 200 & my level jumped from 59 to 62 and npc quests are greyed out now. I think the xp boost for this event was too much for this quest and by the time I killed the 200 & turned it in, I got screwed out of the Paulina's set by turning 62.  I let mob kill me a few times to drop to 61 but I stay at level 62 & 0%

That's right, at lvl 62 you can't pick up the quest for the Paulina equipment any more. But the C-Grade gear should easily carry you to lvl 76, where you get Dynasty Euipment after you have finished your 3rd class change quest.

You nowadays only delevel from lvl 86 onward. If you are below that, you will stay at lvl x+0%.

Until a few weeks ago I would have recommended you to simply abandon that Warcryer and make a new character. But in the current situation this means that you will have to compete with all those bots at the Forsaken Plains again. It's up to you whether you want to go through that ordeal one more time ...

30 minutes ago, Helv said:

I also have recently missed the lvl for the a-grade set, but it was easy to keep lvling up with c-grade till I got the Dynasty, so don't worry and keep going :)

Same here, I usually just get c grade and just use it until 76 for S grade, no problem there. 

@GetYourYAYasOut but if you really really need it, I can gift it to you in-game, since it's like only 1 ncoin lmao

Archived