19th anniversary veteran gifts?

I recently started playing again and missed out on a few anniversaries, I was hoping to get them this time but this is the 1st anniversary without veteran gifts, is there still plans for this or any way to get the previous veteran gifts?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

The best Anniversary Veterans gift ever was the Valakas Agathian and you had to evolve it to Lv.7. It doesn't give stats but it's really cool. Think it was Anniversary #14.

It had an Active skill: Fire Atk +30 when evolved, It was useful if you had Fire attribute on your Weapon/skills... until you got a Seed Bracelet with +30 Atk/Def attribute(I sometimes take it out of WH just to reminisce)

The worst would have been the 30-day Ruler Belt last year... it started timer as soon as you claimed it. 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24537-30-day-belt-in-the-18-year-veterans-gift-r-u-serious/#comment-170016

• Like 1

On 6/27/2023 at 6:09 PM, weetikveel said:

Support for this game has been gone down considerably, if they can't even reply to such a simple question. 

there are illegal servers with more players and support lol, and probably more fun experience

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Now that they Flushed the contents of L2store, and created the Einhasad one... Can we get This Years Veterans Rewards FINALLY? Either put them in the L2store one last time, or get the packages into the Einhasad  Adena shop(ok make them up to 100k Adena even)

• Like 1

On 6/20/2023 at 8:25 PM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

The worst would have been the 30-day Ruler Belt last year... it started timer as soon as you claimed it. 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/24537-30-day-belt-in-the-18-year-veterans-gift-r-u-serious/#comment-170016

I think the Item description and properties were supposed to have been changed to the Ruler's Authority Event(permanent/bound/untradeable with no enchanting etc) that we got a couple of times since...in an event package or monthly code bundle maybe.

13 hours ago, Teribeth said:

I think the Item description and properties were supposed to have been changed to the Ruler's Authority Event(permanent/bound/untradeable with no enchanting etc) that we got a couple of times since...in an event package or monthly code bundle maybe.

I definitely think we all got screwed last years Veteran's Gift... Lineage II | 18th Anniversary Events

lineage2.com

It should have been an Account tradeable box, or a bound Item for whoever received it(to use when they want).

This is very interesting....most of the current mmos, event gifts and free promotions are saved in your account and when you log in you receive them by email

In L2 you miss a good event because you have a social or family life or your PC simply breaks down... and you can go cry in the river because they don't even say good night to you.

They will... I bet you they won't... in fact I think they will make you pay for future free events... if you read correctly, paid free events... they are artists at doing that.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SaoriRiko said:

This is very interesting....most of the current mmos, event gifts and free promotions are saved in your account and when you log in you receive them by email

In L2 you miss a good event because you have a social or family life or your PC simply breaks down... and you can go cry in the river because they don't even say good night to you.

They will... I bet you they won't... in fact I think they will make you pay for future free events... if you read correctly, paid free events... they are artists at doing that.

Therein lies your mistake, they won't do it, they already do HAHA.

Try in a check logging event not to get the reward for not having logged in, the next day you can get the one on the day you didn't log in, but paying ecoin

• Like 1

On 10/15/2023 at 11:55 AM, Teribeth said:

That may be, but since we have not seen the Veteran Reward packs this year... we just don't know.

How could they compensate now?? add the belt to the 19th year Veteran's... IF we get them again(just for the next Veteran Gift period... then just for 18th year Veteran's afterwards).

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

That may be, but since we have not seen the Veteran Reward packs this year... we just don't know.

How could they compensate now?? add the belt to the 19th year Veteran's... IF we get them again(just for the next Veteran Gift period... then just for 18th year Veteran's afterwards).

If they did repeat the Rulers Authority Belt, how many people still have extra 18 or 19 year characters that could claim it usefully?(I think most People got the same Belt at least twice... the permanent one not 30 days) so no worry of an exploit.