Blessed exalted weapon enchants

seems like there is an intent not doing so

but many would say that do not enchant that weapon, since, the monetary value of that enchants (if you sell your scrolls) will allow you to buy limited +12+

4 hours ago, LuisMenethil said:

Just sell them as Imprint (cheaper, obvious).

im really wondering why? why sell "imprint aka bound scrolls", you want the red glow for style points or something? I do not see any class using this unless its an eviscerator (maybe?) or a dagger?

11 hours ago, LuisMenethil said:

Doesn't enchanting a weapon increase its damage/utility?

+0 to +12 yes there is some damage increase but having a bloody +12 R110 has more damage, the adena for each scroll is a couple of bil so 24b for a +12 blessed exalted weapon but the stats on the weapon are fixed and Damage Dealer do not benefit from blessed exalted weapon due to the nature of the stats
if I remember correctly, 
+0 Blessed Exalted weapon = the same Patk of a R99 weapon
you get an augument that has 10% pdef/mdef/Matk/Patk and  5% p atk/p skill/m smill crit dmg,
 an exalted soul crystal which is the equivalent of a shilen 5 ( if I remember correctly),
but not augument

a +12 Bloody R110 weapon has
5% pve dmg more than the exalted
soulshot damage 8.4% ( not sure if an enchanted weapon gets that)  
you can add 2 soul crystals for p skill crit rate/p skill crit dmg 10% for fairly cheap ( p/m crit dmg, or p/m atk)
and on top of that, up to 20% p/m crit dmg or p/m skill power 15%

in conclusion with 24bil, ( i.e) getting +12 exalted weapon you can get 3-5% more damage? or something like that?
with 75 bil you get roughly 13% more dmg, plus all the skill related soul crystals, plus the augument. 
The increase in damage is way more if you take into consideration everything.

so the money (20+bil) you throw on the exalted weapon is something you can never get back.

7 hours ago, Connex said:

+0 to +12 yes there is some damage increase but having a bloody +12 R110 has more damage, the adena for each scroll is a couple of bil so 24b for a +12 blessed exalted weapon but the stats on the weapon are fixed and Damage Dealer do not benefit from blessed exalted weapon due to the nature of the stats
if I remember correctly, 
you get an augument that has 10% pdef/mdef/Matk/Patk and  5% p atk/p skill/m smill crit dmg,
 an exalted soul crystal which is the equivalent of a shilen 5 ( if I remember correctly),
but not augument

you can add 2 soul crystals for p skill crit rate/p skill crit dmg 10% for fairly cheap ( p/m crit dmg, or p/m atk)

in conclusion with 24bil, ( i.e) getting +12 exalted weapon you can get 3-5% more damage? or something like that?
with 75 bil you get roughly 13% more dmg, plus all the skill related soul crystals, plus the augument. 

so the money (20+bil) you throw on the exalted weapon is something you can never get back.

So you make the assumption that the scrolls would cost 800 nc coins?

Kinda off. Don't you think?

11 hours ago, Connex said:

if I remember correctly, 
but not augument

Maybe I missed something, but I thought Bless Exalted Weapons can now be enchanted up to +20 or something like that using the Bless Exalted Weapon Enchant Scrolls. (Unlike R110, which most people use Gold save and/or expensive Shining Gran Kain Weapon scrolls to get that high of enchant.) Is that not the case?

If so, that probably explains why they won't sell them in the store 24/7. With just your wallet and a few clicks, players could easily equip a bunch of alts with +20 Blessed Exalted weapons for XPing and farming. Even with only 300 attribute, you can kill a bunch of mobs pretty quickly ... and cheaply, if they don't charge a ridiculous price for the scrolls.

42 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

Maybe I missed something, but I thought Bless Exalted Weapons can now be enchanted up to +20 or something like that using the Bless Exalted Weapon Enchant Scrolls. (Unlike R110, which most people use Gold save and/or expensive Shining Gran Kain Weapon scrolls to get that high of enchant.) Is that not the case?

If so, that probably explains why they won't sell them in the store 24/7. With just your wallet and a few clicks, players could easily equip a bunch of alts with +20 Blessed Exalted weapons for XPing and farming. Even with only 300 attribute, you can kill a bunch of mobs pretty quickly ... and cheaply, if they don't charge a ridiculous price for the scrolls.

a +12 R110 bloody is still better than +20 blessed exalted

47 minutes ago, Mystikal said:

back in the day, the weapon was everything, now you can have good gear and a blessed exalpted weapon and still be able to kill. Generally speaking, most of the people that want that kind of stuff are f2p players ( before any1 says anything, there is nothing wrong with being f2p) which overall, its not that big of an increase considering the amount of gear you need from graduation to be able to kill in areas like Ivory Tower.

• Administrators

Hello,

Thank you for your inquiry. I’m answering your question below:

The Blessed Exalted Weapon Enchant Scroll was never made available in the L2Store. This item is only purchasable during special sales like the “Night Market Promotion.”

However, Blessed Exalted Armor sets, along with the Blessed Exalted Armor Enchant Scrolls are available 24/7 in the L2Store.

I hope the above information is useful to you.

Thank you.

Eva

when they first introduced the enchants last year, there was  2-3 events that you  could do to make them+12.  Now that they can be enchanted to +21,  there hasnt been anything..i was very lucky to buy the 9 scrolls i needed for 3 bill per to make my enchanted exalted retri +21...

ALOT of you guys are going to snark on it. but its actually an amazing weapon, having only 300 M atk less than a DW 1 handed mage sword. But i do have the Bsps mulitpier. and with make a 150 bill invested. my feoh hits EXTREMELY HARD....so for me. for a total of 27 bill to make it +21, it was an amazing investment, and i  hope there are a few others that had a chance to make  there weapon +21 before the enchants dried up from AH

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Connex said:

a +12 R110 bloody is still better than +20 blessed exalted

Oh, I agree, but I suspect that it would be far cheaper to make a +20 Blessed Exalted weapon, if the weapon scrolls were sold in store at a reasonable price. You would see bot trains everywhere with +20 Bless Exalted weapons.

16 hours ago, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

The Blessed Exalted Weapon Enchant Scroll was never made available in the L2Store. This item is only purchasable during special sales like the “Night Market Promotion.”

However, Blessed Exalted Armor sets, along with the Blessed Exalted Armor Enchant Scrolls are available 24/7 in the L2Store.

Thank you.

Eva

Could the dev team rethink this position? It would help newbie players a lot.

5 hours ago, Mystikal said:

Oh, I agree, but I suspect that it would be far cheaper to make a +20 Blessed Exalted weapon, if the weapon scrolls were sold in store at a reasonable price. You would see bot trains everywhere with +20 Bless Exalted weapons.

New players would benefit the most.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, IWantToBeAStar said:

I found a video of someone sharing the stats of a +21 Exalted Cutter. Enjoy 🙂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mho4n5aoOZ0&ab_channel=PatriciaMv

So basically +21 Blessed Exalted is the equivalent of a +12 Limited R110, albeit with more soulshot bonus, but less attribute...and if blessed exalted weapon scrolls sold regularly in store, you could probably make it for cheaper than a +12 Limited.

Think we now know why they don't put the scrolls in the regular store.

On 7/7/2023 at 10:46 AM, GM_EVA said:

Hello,

Thank you.

Eva

I understand why you had to give some feedback. We all know though that you didn't answer my question.

I hope you find the following information helpful and understand why I made this question in the 1st place.

Last week I only managed to do dailies 105 once with a yul 109 lvl.

Yesterday there were parties for long time asking for players 111 and even 112 lvl to do dailies 105.

it doesn't make sense. Koreans think we have decent gear to do our dailies because their playerbase has decent gear. But we don't.

45 minutes ago, iBraveStar said:

I understand why you had to give some feedback. We all know though that you didn't answer my question.

I hope you find the following information helpful and understand why I made this question in the 1st place.

Yesterday there were parties for long time asking for players 111 and even 112 lvl to do dailies 105.

it doesn't make sense. Koreans think we have decent gear to do our dailies because their playerbase has decent gear. But we don't.

a) we do not have einhasad store like other regions so the enchants will most likely will not be added ( juji said that they will never add this feature here)
b) vague answers are the polite way of saying no, you got an answer you just did not like it.
c) blessed exalted warriors is usually instant decline to Dailies because :
       1) usually they do not contribute to the total damage
       2) you are too big of a liability, die too easy, people need to focus on you

I have nothing  against you, i have toons (support) in blessed exalted sets too, the reality is that rarely any1 will accept to "carry" you through the instances.  If you want to focus on something then address the issue of clans, that is and has always been an issue on Lineage 2, be part of a cummunity, offer something to them, so you can benefit from their members.

Are there a ton of things that are wrong woth the game? yes!  100% 
can we do something to fix them? no
does ncsoft listen to us? @GM_EVA (nothing personal, its been like that for 20 years) no!
what can you do? Improvise, adapt overcome!

2 hours ago, iBraveStar said:

to be honest.. this is due to our servers catching up with Korean on updates.. but NOT on past events that the Korean servers had..

They had MUCH more beneficial events and promos than us.. giving them SUPERIOR gear and lvl in comparison for much less money.. 

We are still catching up both lvl and gear wise.. but with updates AIMED for the Korean setup.. that causes the IDIOTIC inbalance we have.. leading to instances for certain lvls to be unreachable for the recommended lvls with the gear an average player has :/

So basically NCWest/America strategy working for them.. PAY UP.. or forget about it :(

2 hours ago, Connex said:

a) we do not have einhasad store like other regions so the enchants will most likely will not be added ( juji said that they will never add this feature here)
b) vague answers are the polite way of saying no, you got an answer you just did not like it.
c) blessed exalted warriors is usually instant decline to Dailies because :
       1) usually they do not contribute to the total damage
       2) you are too big of a liability, die too easy, people need to focus on you

I have nothing  against you, i have toons (support) in blessed exalted sets too, the reality is that rarely any1 will accept to "carry" you through the instances.  If you want to focus on something then address the issue of clans, that is and has always been an issue on Lineage 2, be part of a cummunity, offer something to them, so you can benefit from their members.

Are there a ton of things that are wrong woth the game? yes!  100% 
can we do something to fix them? no
does ncsoft listen to us? @GM_EVA (nothing personal, its been like that for 20 years) no!
what can you do? Improvise, adapt overcome!

Bro,

Do you have ADHD?

Somehow you manage to miss the point in every topic

52 minutes ago, iBraveStar said:

Bro,

Do you have ADHD?

Somehow you manage to miss the point in every topic

for every line you typed I provided an answer, I cannot see where the adhd factors in your logic but I guess reading is not your strong suit.

7 hours ago, iBraveStar said:

We have no gear because our territory does random loot boxes exclusively. And our loot boxes give out junk. No offence but IDC about star signs, that was 5 years ago content. A month ago Japan, Russia and Europe (the other export regions)  had an event linked to einhasad store where a blood stained cursed weapon cost $150. That's the equivalent of Stage 2 dragon weapon. Great weapon to get you even to 120. Over here you need to pay thousands of dollars to get that level of weapon cause a) swords are basically gone (maintenance, reduction in days) b) 1 dragon left in the game. This is NCSoft moving the game to 100% pay to play (not win, you need to pay to play) but NCSoft has events that keep the supply of items to the servers steady, We don't. L grade and stage 4 dragons are coming in a few weeks, I know literally 5 people across both our servers that can do these upgrades. Our last dragon weapon generator event was a complete failure (that was back in december) the attitude of the staff in charge of the game was well you are not willing to invest tens of thousands of dollars to get claws/weapons, tough luck on you. Wait a year for the next event. 

The game no longer generates anything through ingame mechanics. Supply is 100% controlled by paid events, and ours are nerfed because as the player base shrinks each player has to pay more money to maintain NCWest's bottom line. And it's a vicious circle, cause the more people quit, the more expensive everything will become, leading to more people quitting.

Unless management decides one day to try and sell people items at more realistic prices, and see if they can attract more players, don't expect a solution to your problems. The content is balanced on what the Korean player has, and you will be unable to ever get what the Korean player has unless you mortgage your house and dump that money into a game. People play this type of game (open ended ones) to see progress. When lack of item supply stifles progress players quit. Management doesn't seem to get this. So we're stuck in the loop where each update Korea launches makes things a little bit harder (because Korea expects a certain amount of items to have been generated since the last update) and we can't really progress with the game, because we haven't generated the items necessary, so we have to move back. That has been going on for years.

• Like 1