Live Server Maintenance: July 11, 2023

Wissp

Just now, AshesOfAden said:

Seems I missed that part about 5 guaranteed , as last time it was 5 guaranteed by it was "typo" and box gave only x1 and website was corrected 2days later.. by active community manager :D 

Tbh it is still same shi.. expensive as hell , personally I skip , and prestige cancelled again :D 

I really do not know what class you play what gear you have and how much adena you make per month.

By now everyone that is not on the top 10% or does not want to spend money, they should just mind their own business, if they like the game, they can farm adena and prices will go down for such items.

It is your personal choise to "cancel the prestige" but if you take the emotions out of it, you can just keep on farming ( asuming you have the capability) and in a few months, you will be able to buy what you want.

80% of the server if not more will ignore the event, cuz a) they will not spend 300$ for a 5% to get a limited armor, or b) they do not farm as much adena to "try their luck"

it will be a while until all this affects me or 80% of the server, 60% of the server does not even know how the game works or how to make proper progress.

It really should be: 

Is this event for me?
Yes -> ok ill participate ,
No -> fk it... back to farming.

its not like there is a huge difference in gear already.... oh wait! there is!

Anyway this is how I see things... Its a matter of prespective.

2 minutes ago, Connex said:

I really do not know what class you play what gear you have and how much adena you make per month.

By now everyone that is not on the top 10% or does not want to spend money, they should just mind their own business, if they like the game, they can farm adena and prices will go down for such items.

It is your personal choise to "cancel the prestige" but if you take the emotions out of it, you can just keep on farming ( asuming you have the capability) and in a few months, you will be able to buy what you want.

80% of the server if not more will ignore the event, cuz a) they will not spend 300$ for a 5% to get a limited armor, or b) they do not farm as much adena to "try their luck"

it will be a while until all this affects me or 80% of the server, 60% of the server does not even know how the game works or how to make proper progress.

It really should be: 

Is this event for me?

If they keep with that SCAM, not even the most rich player in l2 gonna play events,

also for people, that were complaining, you know why they delayed the announcement? 

Cuz from the moment the rewards were announced 90% of the transactions have paused in Giran, information ahead of time, affects the economy.

That is the only reason they delay new paid promotions.

@Hermes @Wissp

I rarely post my disappointment here BUT, this is just ridiculous.

First of all, why another promo already?

Second, are you insane with the price?? 400 NC for 1 stinking box?

Do you really want to kill the game completely? the continue on this path, but if not then please start listening to your player base ( I know it's a longshot) Any new player to this game is screwed from the beginning unless they have a magic money tree growing in their garden or a very generous tooth fairy. 

Make events quest based or drops from monsters instead of this constant greed. Anything other than this will be so much more appreciated by your players.

I know i'm speaking to a brick wall, but hey i had to try.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Connex said:

It really should be: 

Is this event for me?

It was not pointed at you :) I agree with you 100% every word , 

Just I've seen some changes before , so I have bought prestige/destiny as before to enjoy the game now I'm going back to same way like I used to play before , login once every two weeks so no need for prestige as things never changes in this place :) I'm 117 not the best and not worse lvl/gear , so kind of waste of time and money in my case :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Connex said:

It really should be: 

Is this event for me?

Connex.. you just came back to the game so wtf do you know.  Put your money where your mouth is.

4 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

Connex.. you just came back to the game so wtf do you know.  Put your money where your mouth is.

even when I did not play I was logging in the game! L2 has always been a passion for me! 

I would like to know on which part you are referring to

8 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

It was not pointed at you :) I agree with you 100% every word , 

Just I've seen some changes before , so I have bought prestige/destiny as before to enjoy the game now I'm going back to same way like I used to play before , login once every two weeks so no need for prestige as things never changes in this place :) I'm 117 not the best and not worse lvl/gear , so kind of waste of time and money in my case :)

so you "should" be making 100-120b per month, usually its an upgrade per month, so its still progress, no?

I am just trying to understand, nothing more!

Just now, Connex said:

so you "should" be making 100-120b per month, usually its an upgrade per month, so its still progress, no?

3 minutes ago, Connex said:

even when I did not play I was logging in the game! L2 has always been a passion for me! 
I would like to know on which part you are referring to

No need... I just enjoy pushing your buttons.

2 minutes ago, Connex said:

I am just trying to understand, nothing more!

I'm 117 feoh ,

No TOI for Feoh's yet(w8ting for mage patch @Sharlanna you too!  :D ) so kind of divide this number in half a month :D

There is nothing to understand , kind of depressing game it became :D  

• Like 1

I think u guys should open a few then to complain, untill now they was cheap with alot of garbage rewards,if u get now more rare items and less pots and etc.. i think it will be fine . OFC that's depends on the rates.. but most sure u can complain after u opened a few not before, i think is logic that price since there are no cheap rewards except the forgotten 1 and the royal black ...

Anyway GL all if u open any. 

Edit: I prefer quality instead of quantity

1 hour ago, Poele said:

se confirma que NCwest cierra los servidores en vivo de Lineage 2 y este es su intento de producir la mayor ganancia posible antes del final ...

o

Son totalmente inútiles y no tienen ni idea

o

No diré mi último pensamiento porque será prohibido ...

REALY ?   what is your source of information?

1 hour ago, Poele said:

it is confirmed NCwest closing Lineage 2 live Servers and this is their Attempt to produce as much profit they can before the end.....

or

they are totally worthless  and have no clue

or

i wont tell my last thought cause ill be banned.......

with 2 more dragons in the lore still unpublished? highly doubt it!

• Like 1