What is the purpose of Source of Fire Stats ?

Massacre

Fire part u need to go plant every 25 min 3 Divine fire, u get point for Source of fire too. u can level it that way :) i never sit in the afk zone and my source is level 2,   the afk zone is only if you don't XP then u can lvl it faster there.

• Haha 1

good point Andudu ! fire part worst than Source of fire !

25 minutes 3 divine fire ... with 80% change to up, but always fail 1 each 3 ....  

not to mention that you have to stop what you're doing every 25 minutes...

• Haha 1

If you are < 115 it's something to do in Dethrone, since you can't really kill mobs

if you are >115 and exp in dethrone, you set a couple of myteleport point and waste  a few ncoin and minutes planting trees and going back to your exp location

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/29/2023 at 4:27 PM, Massacre said:

What is the purpose of leaving the characters standing in their place, doing nothing?

To lvl Source of Fire  stats, couldn't you have done something different?

it is no longer enough to leave accounts fishing?

Why do we have to leave the accounts there stopped?

@Hermes @Wissp @GM_EVA

On 7/29/2023 at 9:11 PM, Mete said:

If you are < 115 it's something to do in Dethrone, since you can't really kill mobs

if you are >115 and exp in dethrone, you set a couple of myteleport point and waste  a few ncoin and minutes planting trees and going back to your exp location

exactly what he said...

in my opinion, it is designed to "help" new/low level players get some extra stats and get them involved/more familiar with Dethrone,  but ultimately it is designed to force you to waste "my teleports". Oh look, the my teleports price in the new store has increased! 

"what an unfortunate turn of events"

• Haha 2

On 7/29/2023 at 9:27 PM, Massacre said:

What is the purpose of leaving the characters standing in their place, doing nothing?

To lvl Source of Fire  stats, couldn't you have done something different?

it is no longer enough to leave accounts fishing?

Why do we have to leave the accounts there stopped?

@Hermes @Wissp @GM_EVA

now if u are weak and cant kill/ cant join parties. there's still  a way for u to improve. but u still complaining LOL

i just want them to revise this. instead of just standing in central area, make it available to whole dethrone map... make the hp loss bigger or make it slower, whatever. at least we can still do it when we are out there xping.