Feoh: Yep, We Still Suck!

SirDuke

Just did the 105 Rim Kama (i.e., the easiest level) -- once with 107 nuker and once with 107 archer. Basically, same equipment for each class/type, although Yul only had exalted cloak, but Feoh had Aden Cloak +7.  Archer got high B-grade. Nuker got C grade, even though the  Feoh also had the Rim Kamaloka scroll that gave more damage.

So someone tell me again, how is this new patch supposed to be good for Feoh?

The update is more for higher level players -- where it matters the most.  I'm 112 feoh, I'm certainly noticing mobs going down easier. I can duel box in FOW now without needing a rose for my two storm screamers. Before I needed the roses.  Just make sure you get your m crit items. Like Capricorn Agatheon + ~7 and talisman that gives + 13% m crit rate. I have talisman of abundance that I've finally been able to put to use.

Keep in mind this update is needed because we were hard capped at 30% crit rate.  This creates all sorts of problems.

14 hours ago, SirDuke said:

Just did the 105 Rim Kama (i.e., the easiest level) -- once with 107 nuker and once with 107 archer. Basically, same equipment for each class/type, although Yul only had exalted cloak, but Feoh had Aden Cloak +7.  Archer got high B-grade. Nuker got C grade, even though the  Feoh also had the Rim Kamaloka scroll that gave more damage.

90% of the players have no idea how the game works.... you guys keep proving my point every day.

i did a bunch of testing last night swapping SA's and abillitys around to play with stats and i can definitively say its a good change. the difference now is that you actually need to balance out your crit damage vs your crit rate. i personally prefer more crits even tho they are smaller over the opposite. so i sacrificed damage for rates and it serves me well. i go up to 863 m.crit rate with pom.

that being said im 118 and have decent gear so keep in mind if your lower level to plan your upgrades accordingly and dont be affraid to try stuff out. ;)

p.s also dont forget that WIT stat give you m.crit rate

you have no idea what you're talking about. This patch has changed mages a lot, but you need to readjust. it's not just getting into the game and thinking you're going to do something you didn't do. You need to focus on skill critical rate to the point where your crits are constant, just like any other class is. My mage friends felt a huge difference, some well equipped, others not so much, you just have to use your head and do the proper tests.

Any claas in this game Are Total garbage if they don't Crit,   No crit = No damage.

Feoh was capped at 30% so they were 30% effective.  Now they can reach close to 100% if not 100% with crit rate items, they are going to make constant Damage. 

On 8/3/2023 at 4:50 AM, Valinakova said:

The update is more for higher level players -- where it matters the most.  I'm 112 feoh, I'm certainly noticing mobs going down easier. I can duel box in FOW now without needing a rose for my two storm screamers. Before I needed the roses.  Just make sure you get your m crit items. Like Capricorn Agatheon + ~7 and talisman that gives + 13% m crit rate. I have talisman of abundance that I've finally been able to put to use.

Keep in mind this update is needed because we were hard capped at 30% crit rate.  This creates all sorts of problems.

Which talisman gives +13% to M Crit Rate? Also are their any other items that also give + M Crit Rate? 

On 8/2/2023 at 10:42 PM, SirDuke said:

up ur crt rate even if u loss some crrt dmg the dps will go up...

u can put on weapon mermoden  sa wild and pantheon:wild.mystic

Update is alright , nothing significant as I believe ppl were putting hopes that feoh will be new Death Knight , 

Obviously to feel the update you need items , changing SA like the guy above me said its like tear in the ocean ,

You will need a bit better items to feel it properly 

Einhasad Necklase +Pa'agrio earing+eva ring + lv3 or above wings of splendor , obviously artifact m crit skill rate +7 or above ,

In other words you need gear which is not available or costs mortgage ,

I have 646 crit rate without POM and tbh it still feels like 30% crit cap when hitting single mob and it meant to be 60% ?

Its update which requires $$ to feel difference , so kind of no difference at the moment after update

Edit: apart from Einhasad shop I can feel difference after update everything is more expensive now.

• Like 1

On 8/5/2023 at 1:09 AM, Natari said:

Which talisman gives +13% to M Crit Rate? Also are their any other items that also give + M Crit Rate? 

that might be Abundance Outlaw you thinking of :P

Using it as swap with my nuker depending where i hunt.. cant be used together with other abundance :/

1 hour ago, AshesOfAden said:

Update is alright , nothing significant as I believe ppl were putting hopes that feoh will be new Death Knight , 

Obviously to feel the update you need items , changing SA like the guy above me said its like tear in the ocean ,

Einhasad Necklase +Pa'agrio earing+eva ring + lv3 or above wings of splendor , obviously artifact m crit skill rate +7 or above ,

I have 646 crit rate without POM and tbh it still feels like 30% crit cap when hitting single mob and it meant to be 60% ?

Its update which requires $$ to feel difference , so kind of no difference at the moment after update

Edit: apart from Einhasad shop I can feel difference after update everything is more expensive now.

Totally are!! +111111111111111111111

I'm about ready to say screw it. I don't care any more. My crit rate is only 520 (628 with Abund 4). I'm 70 and living on a fixed income. I can't afford all this stuff. Feeling so damn sad and defeated after 18 LONG years and getting 121 for what It's worth! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NejJim said:

that might be Abundance Outlaw you thinking of :P

Using it as swap with my nuker depending where i hunt.. cant be used together with other abundance :/

2 hours ago, AshesOfAden said:

Totally agree!!

@Sharlanna In my opinion you should ask for help regarding your build, because from what I know, you have a reasonable gear, and some friends with very little items are over 600 m critical easily. I need to disagree some points mentioned here, although the mage has lost m.atk, the m critical rate is very good! In my view, although it still does not compare to a DK, obviously, the mage are VERY GOOD for PVE. And I don't just say that for players with a lot of gear, but if you equalize your character correctly you'll see that the class turned out pretty good.

You don't need those items you mentioned to notice the difference in the class, you just need to spend a few hours thinking about what to do..

I'm a 114 storm screamer on my dual, i have 557 crit rate. I do not have end game gear. my necklace is still exalted one . But with augments, SA*s and AP you can get your crit pretty high up there. I noticed a very big difference in my survivability and kill speed. So i'm definately not complaining. Could it be better?? ofc it could, it can always be better

Not true... If you really have 646 crit rate without pom and feeling like you criting just 30%, you need to see again... im 100% sure that you criting even more than 30% 😄

1 hour ago, Sharlanna said:

Totally are!! +111111111111111111111

I'm about ready to say screw it. I don't care any more. My crit rate is only 520 (628 with Abund 4). I'm 70 and living on a fixed income. I can't afford all this stuff. Feeling so damn sad and defeated after 18 LONG years and getting 121 for what It's worth! 

You need to review all your build, like 520 critical rate its for ppl with basic gear, you're 121 and good geared... 
The old build is useless now, because you dont need more full focus in mcrit dmg, since you can crit 10/10 skills you will kill so much with less skills than before

23 minutes ago, zTruffa said:

You need to review all your build, like 520 critical rate its for ppl with basic gear, you're 121 and good geared... 
The old build is useless now, because you dont need more full focus in mcrit dmg, since you can crit 10/10 skills you will kill so much with less skills than before

I have reviewed everything... my AP tree, changed 1 SA on my weap and 2 accesories. WTH am I missing?? I'm living on a limited income and can't afford to keep changing stuff plus you can't find needed items. I'm getting too old for this.

39 minutes ago, Sharlanna said:

I have reviewed everything... my AP tree, changed 1 SA on my weap and 2 accesories. WTH am I missing?? I'm living on a limited income and can't afford to keep changing stuff plus you can't find needed items. I'm getting too old for this.

Swap your skills from power to wild/savagery, simple as that.

8% less power, but you'll go from ~50% crit rate up to just about 100%.
For PVE, no need to go more than ~550 crit rate if you use +20 wild/savagery.

3 minutes ago, Znip said:

Swap your skills from power to wild/savagery, simple as that.

8% less power, but you'll go from ~50% crit rate up to just about 100%.

I did that. Changed the skills I was able to change from Power to Wild/Savagery.

Just now, Sharlanna said:

I did that. Changed the skills I was able to change from Power to Wild/Savagery.

Then you dont have to complain, 520 crit rate with wild/savagery should be critting just about 100% of the time in PVE.
if you're complaining about low dmg however, thats a diff topic.

Just now, Znip said:

Then you dont have to complain, 520 crit rate with wild/savagery should be critting just about 100% of the time in PVE.

Still reviewing my AP tree.

12 minutes ago, Znip said:

I'm listening but I have a sinking feeling that it will involve a lot of money that I don't have.