Write here if you won something in the Oriana event.

JonesRider

On 8/18/2023 at 9:46 AM, TheUltimare said:

This is the most irritating and useless event. After so many years, NCSOFT still keep this event running. Simply dun understand it.

I liked the Event more when you got 3 1-hour buffs per day to enter the Draw, and you chose when to join the event(if someone won the Item and you still had 30 minutes or more... switch toons until the next draw starts) and you could get some extra 1-hour buffs for the draw from the random chest you bought with the coins.

1 hour ago, SammlerMull said:

I liked the Event more when you got 3 1-hour buffs per day to enter the Draw, and you chose when to join the event(if someone won the Item and you still had 30 minutes or more... switch toons until the next draw starts) and you could get some extra 1-hour buffs for the draw from the random chest you bought with the coins.

That's when I won my DW fragment... I'm sure the Whales still had most Accounts "in" for most of the Top Rewards, but the rest of us had to decide when to use the disguise buff(I found the random Appearance fun... you could re-log to try to get a different APP at one point, if you didn't like what you got the first time)Now without the APP part of the buff and 24/7 joined the draw(if you stay connected) it is LESS of a contest.

• 2 weeks later...