Return to town: File is corrupt message - Check files does nothing!

https://postimg.cc/PCZ8mVB1

@Hermes@Wissp@GM_EVA

Every time returning to town this message pops up.

File checks do absolutely nothing. It checks the files, downloads nothing so nothing is fixed.

It's amazing to log back in after every single timed zone you do. Do Castilla in 3 minutes, have fun logging back in. Did Rim Kamaloka? Have fun logging back in. Doing dailies? Have fun waiting on your party members while they all log back in.

Edited by Dwarfsaurus
typo

58 minutes ago, Mete said:

go to  your install directory /SysTextures, find Crest.utx , delete it THEN run check files

that fixed it for me

It is a temporary fix. As soon as game recreates the crest.utx file when entering town you're getting the error again.

6 minutes ago, Dwarfsaurus said:

It is a temporary fix. As soon as game recreates the crest.utx file when entering town you're getting the error again.

so basically NO FIX yet?? :(

i did do a file cleanup at first.. were running smooth for 1.5hours.. and then boom.. error AGAIN !!!

@Wissp @GM_EVA @Hermes so can you GM¨s PLS respond to this, since it really DESTROYING all gameplay , the promises being around and be more responsive, really looking THIN after ignoring for months AGAIN.

Running into the same issue here.

I deleted the entire systexture folder and texture folder and did a file repair, and it works for a bit until it happens again. The same is happening in my 3 PCs that I use to play L2. 

This started happening soon after the last maintenance.