Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Dustpag

7 vs 7 Nova MS killling in one Fooz

Recommended Posts

Sniffo    7

Kills two alt toons Nova runs to Aden in order to stack slaughter dyes, lays on ground for rest of siege. I'M HELLA POSITIVE BRUH.

 

- The mysterious mind of Foozie

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
6 hours ago, Fooz said:

xspawn you don't even play anymore.. I don't blame you.. your cp is fake afk 247 / dodging any relevant pvp..  btw archers don't get benefit from mana regen.

I do play noob, I am just not wasting my time trying to find you attacking exp groups and being proud of crps that goes up from PVP. Bro you lose every PVP ok you won 2-3 but we wipe your noob groups everytime. Ahahaha dodge? We were there before siege ends previous Sunday and princess said "I want to go to sleep" are we the one who dodge? Btw it's ok keep banking exp groups and claim yourself you win. 1last thing snowflake! Do you even remember how a Dragon looks like? I bet you don't since you have to enter more than 2 months and lose every attempt trying to pass through my clan

Edited by xSpaWn

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xSpaWn    49
6 hours ago, Fooz said:

xspawn you don't even play anymore.. I don't blame you.. your cp is fake afk 247 / dodging any relevant pvp..  btw archers don't get benefit from mana regen.

You talk about your clans archers or mine? Cause if you put it this way you guys turn any noob who have in your clan to mage. Not to mention that the most geared feoh "peppinio" needs to buy fingers instead of trying to make his caster stage 3. In my clan theres is only zureil and a couple more capable feohs, so yeah nab we woop you even with 2-3 mages who benefit the mp regen....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
6 hours ago, Fooz said:

I'm pretty sure no matter where you are in the world:

giving up             ==            accepting defeat         ==         MS LIFE

 

MAYBE in 2020 you'll be good bruh #ZuroilMindset

 

prolonging this fact is dumb and just makes you look even more stupid .. every week / month as more geared people leave your clan to cashout and then you still spamming weekly to take just about anyone to replace them to keep afloat in goddard :P LOL 

 

p.s. personally.. I go hela positive in sieges.. and I don't have a dragon wep and I have less brooch jewels than a lot of people that I kill..   does making excuses fix problems where you are in the world? it seems to be a common tendency for Team MS :P 

 

Yet even if that is true that we're losing players how is it that MS never cries for any help to other clans to help them lmao but Nova who has "loyal" members who doesn't quit nor cashout has to ask ProPvE,ICA,Ashura,BladenKnight etc for help in Sieges to help defend their castle or in dragons to provide them 49 boxes tell me son Nova the greatest clan with the greatest members with 2 dragon weapons couldn't defend Aden from MS? nor can Nova provide their own 49 people to enter dragons looooool you know fooz I'm the last guy you should trashtalk against coz I'm just gonna make you look stupid lmao 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
WetPinay    1

Nova is not the greatest clan. All of it's original members no longer play and the original Nova members are probably in their late 30s already

This is just a conglomerate of their enemies that joined up. Clan should've died long ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AiZeN    50
On 1/5/2018 at 8:12 PM, venabeo said:

Loser always explain bla bla...But dont lie here and Go ASKING Truffle and Zureil to make sure they 100% were all there in front of Gordard castle when lllllllllll's CP attacking. They all dead and loss castle in few minute after first wave.

Say what again? llllllll top cp? Destroyed Zureil and truffle's CP? you trippin son!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
On 12/27/2017 at 5:03 AM, xSpaWn said:

Princess still believes in Santa.... btw any time get your cp and come face mine. Youtube community need more from you kissing the floor

video @ top of the page has 3K views lol 

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20

fooz this event is for you and draeche . Spend more Nc coins  and you m8 win ms with the help of max next siege . 

Edited by KKKm

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
On 1/12/2018 at 3:03 PM, Truffle said:

This is what everyone read.. random. ;)

 

the last time truffle played dagger or zureil played archer in pvp . . x] diego 1shot lelz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13

@Fooz

Posting on a month+ old thread about one of few pvps you won vs MS with african setup :D because we dont run from pvp like you :D

Nice siege.. did you live more than 10minutes total?


Sad we missed 2 top groups :D

Edited by jaGerX

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
4 hours ago, jaGerX said:

@Fooz

Posting on a month+ old thread about one of few pvps you won vs MS with african setup :D because we dont run from pvp like you :D

Nice siege.. did you live more than 10minutes total?


Sad we missed 2 top groups :D

https://gyazo.com/911b0ee4a94c3fdd673f2dfb0080f04c  boom headshot

 

 you will never be good, give up , you're toxic lol. you're own clan says so :D

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13

@Fooz

So your response to your embarassing siege performance is posting a 15 sec clip of you killing rown and then not knowing what to do after?

lol poor snowflake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
4 minutes ago, jaGerX said:

@Fooz

So your response to your embarassing siege performance is posting a 15 sec clip of you killing rown and then not knowing what to do after?

lol poor snowflake

What is your excuse for the last  6 months failing to take aden? need to recruit more?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13

@Fooz

The same as your failed attempts at taking goddard.. 

Whats your excuse for having all that gear and losing to sniffos non dark 103 nuker? #RealQuestions

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
Just now, jaGerX said:

@Fooz

The same as your failed attempts at taking goddard.. 

Whats your excuse for having all that gear and losing to sniffos non dark 103 nuker? #RealQuestions

 

no one wants goddard lmfao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13

@Fooz

You guys sure tried to prevent us from getting it and then tried to give it to propve twice before realizing you werent ever going to take a castle from us :D #Truths

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jaGerX    13

@Fooz

Why would I ever cry? You have been a bottom feeder since the day I met you.. 3 years later, I am still on top of you.. no lube... just hard pushin.. if anyone is crying its you :D

The last time you ever thought about 1v1ing me : https://gyazo.com/9c6051e07a7c0e36301872d68424cd14 "Boom headshot"

Hows gainak lookin from the center? https://gyazo.com/fc3f1fbbe6e1e8ffa47a8b89f8056c71 

ez 1 shot gf snowflake bot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sniffo    7
1 hour ago, Fooz said:

no one wants goddard lmfao

What no comment on that second part? Maybe I should play feoh more often! It helps keep little foozie quiet :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KKKm    20

I have watched carefully all videos ms ,nova , max, dh , ... have posted it and I have to say that there are players that if they had fooz gear they would be smashing around . There have been players in the past that tryed to buy skills with gear . But question is how mutch gear does somebody need to proove he is skilled when he is not . I remember when I was in zaken there was multiple threats about a player starco witch left from the game with everything on him and was perma carpet . Now it looks like it is fooz . Let’s see who will be the next . By the way fooz was better before roomors about ms cheating program . I don’t know what the issue is but if you have 10-20k gear and can’t even stay alive 2-5 sec   without   cele and play with knights lvl 2 . There is definitely something wrong with you . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fooz    6
1 hour ago, KKKm said:

I have watched carefully all videos ms ,nova , max, dh , ... have posted it and I have to say that there are players that if they had fooz gear they would be smashing around . There have been players in the past that tryed to buy skills with gear . But question is how mutch gear does somebody need to proove he is skilled when he is not . I remember when I was in zaken there was multiple threats about a player starco witch left from the game with everything on him and was perma carpet . Now it looks like it is fooz . Let’s see who will be the next . By the way fooz was better before roomors about ms cheating program . I don’t know what the issue is but if you have 10-20k gear and can’t even stay alive 2-5 sec   without   cele and play with knights lvl 2 . There is definitely something wrong with you . 

tell that to this guy . .  with stage 2 dragon wep xD

https://gyazo.com/e8517d5df46a1194fc07d5cbcd4f8042 

Edited by Fooz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×