Live Server Maintenance: August 29, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, August 29 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (August 30) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• Fixed remaining issues that could prevent items from being linked in chat.
  • Fixed an issue where some skill effects could be carried over when switching from main to dual class.
  • Fixed an issue where incorrect skill messages would be displayed.
  • Improvements have been made to the tooltip UI to better distinguish item quantities in packages.
  • Fixed issues with the dye merchant UI text.
  • Fixed an issue where the +10 Radiant Circlet Boxes displayed the incorrect icon.

@Hermes  what about fixing when i login in here on forum via master account it disconnects me  out of game on character?

and my box account has had a 5 week ticket now waiting for dethrone skills to be fixed  whens the team going to  get this sorted?  i also have a cp member going on 7 weeks with same dethrone skill reset  and no updates?  level 4 dethrone skils are a hugh damage nerf to be reset to zero.    @Hermes 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AshesOfAden said:

Any updates on overprised einhasad store and review we gave? @Hermes or everything is ok now we can pay double as no one complains anymore? :D 

I believe they are going to stick with the "Fu$k our cutomers, shut up and pay us" approach.   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

they maybe are in like if you not like cancel subs and delete game... 

to be hones this game play only old servers players, with min 5+ years chars... there is 0.001 % new players, special in L2 live naia and chronos. so all here are L2 adducts who 1. have invest to much and not like to lose money or 2. there are here to lose free time instead to lose in tiktok/insta/fb/twiter or etc...  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Staroto said:

they maybe are in like if you not like cancel subs and delete game... 

to be hones this game play only old servers players, with min 5+ years chars... there is 0.001 % new players, special in L2 live naia and chronos. so all here are L2 adducts who 1. have invest to much and not like to lose money or 2. there are here to lose free time instead to lose in tiktok/insta/fb/twiter or etc...  

tiktok/insta/fb/twiter or et all are all fake.  L2? Well, that is real. :)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Godlike said:

Hi! servers up? i cant login

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, August 29 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (August 30) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

mt was ~2h ago, ~1h to servers up

• Like 2

On 8/28/2023 at 7:00 PM, Hermes said:

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• Fixed remaining issues that could prevent items from being linked in chat.
  • Fixed an issue where some skill effects could be carried over when switching from main to dual class.
  • Fixed an issue where incorrect skill messages would be displayed.
  • Improvements have been made to the tooltip UI to better distinguish item quantities in packages.
  • Fixed issues with the dye merchant UI text.
  • Fixed an issue where the +10 Radiant Circlet Boxes displayed the incorrect icon.

I donated 10 dollars and until now they don't give me anything, what is it due and you can't even send a ticket

5 hours ago, yonmayhua said:

I donated 10 dollars and until now they don't give me anything, what is it due and you can't even send a ticket

I donated $300 to CNIB... I didn't expect them to give me anything. I got a small Leather (?) tote bag and a Tax receipt(a small thank you). You tried to purchase NCoin?, but you tell support that you donated 10 dollars... did they at least thank you for the charity? charity and payment are not the same thing. the auto-correct on this Forum still switches words for payment and charity, so this Forum encourages the confusion.

try other forms of donated.

On 8/31/2023 at 7:50 AM, yonmayhua said:

could you spell out the word that forum turns to donated(space between letters)? p a y e d or p a i d for example(just curious, cause the forum changed my words too).

4 hours ago, Alalala said:

We need back in game:

- Prestige pack

- Destiny pack

- Change name

i think we can forget prestige for good.. they gonna have the same rates are the rest of the servers. I visited core and they have roughly:
130m IoS 105
250-270 IoS 110
280-290 IoS 115

toi 1 3.5b
toi 2 6.5-7b

etc....

basically 3 times less of what we have now.... and prices will most likely to adjust in time.

no more 300b+ a month! Time to return to normal.. ^__^

• Thanks 1

Well Ncsoft @Hermes taking out prestige pack is the Biggest mystake that yours guys will do... cuz masive players will leave the game you guys do not heard us and we expent our time and money... that mystake It will be like when ms left the game en masse and them Ncsoft lost money now will be the same. i suggeste starting listen us my cp want to leave the game.

They Took Our Weapon Appearances outright, They diminish our Armor Appearances by imposing the generic C-grade Mask when spawning in a heavily populated area(some times when 2 toons have logged together, they never see the other toon with the proper Appearance)the Death Knight leads the way forward on this server(give up all Appearance options like DK, you might get better DPS)but soon we'll all be female dorfs... the next new Class will be so over powered, and the Racial auto adjustment will mean the server will likely seem like pedoville, if they do ever change they will all stay female(rage against the NC machine) Some people paid for those options... but the way things are going eventually PVP will seem like your poking at your reflection.