Live Server Maintenance: September 12, 2023

Hermes

• Administrators

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 13) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Treasure Chest Mystery event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Red Libra event will end!
  • Changed the “Sealed Talisman – Heaven” for the “Talisman – Heaven” as the item required for one of the Successor’s Luminance Fragment exchanges under the Dimensional Merchant.

25 minutes ago, Hermes said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Tuesday, September 12 at 3:00 p.m. PDT / 10:00 p.m. UTC / 12:00 a.m. CET (September 13) and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 45 minutes. We appreciate your patience!

The following changes will be made to the game during this maintenance:

• The Treasure Chest Mystery event will start for 2 weeks!
  • The Red Libra event will end!
  • Changed the “Sealed Talisman – Heaven” for the “Talisman – Heaven” as the item required for one of the Successor’s Luminance Fragment exchanges under the Dimensional Merchant.

See you next week @Hermes

30 minutes ago, socketka said:

lame version? check divine fire rewards. you should get 3k points and 32 (!!!!!!!) sealed source of fire, guess what our localization is 0 of these.

Check evis trasmutation for love potion, key materials not in game for years... 

you are transforming our server into Core, WE DONT LIKE CORE ADMINISTRATION ! 

you are transforming our MAIN server into Essence/Aden version, WE DONT LIKE essence/aden version !

you are transforming our single target class into only AOE classes, SOME PLAYERS LIKE SINGLE TARGET

(example: archers in the past: stun + crit dmg, now aoe - Tyrrs in the past: hiting soo hard, now AOE ) Next? daggers with aoe ? eviscerators with aoe ? All classes change to kind of mages, with diferents weapons ?

you are transforming Hunting Fildswith mobs for all  over the place into small groups far far away. BRING BACK NORMAL HUNTING FIELDS.

STOP TO CREATE TOO MUCH TIME HUNTING ZONES !

And more ! 

stop making so many mystakes !

Bring back a bit of Lineage 2 old style please !

• Like 1

22 hours ago, MadaraUch1ha said:

This is Japans version of this event. Why do we get the lame versions of everything ?

Treasure Chest Secrets | Lineage II Live Services (ncsoft.jp)

@Hermes @Wissp

Lame Server

@Wissp is looking in to our game issues for months... he just can not see the issues! 

why? because some guy's make BIG $$$$ on the back of this game.

@Wissp @Hermes here is a refresh for you,  if you did not have a induction in your job role... i will make a resume for you!

"1.4.4 Third-Party Payments.

We have no responsibility with respect to any payments you make to any third party. Making such payments may violate Rules of Conduct (defined in Section 3.1 below) if, for example, such payments are for cheat programs.

2.1.3 Prohibited Third-Party Programs.

We do not permit the Use of any third-party software, tools, or programs that interact with the Services that give one player an unintended, unnatural, or unfair advantage over another player. Such prohibited third-party software, tools, or programs include those that alter Game-balance in favor of one player over another, automate actions within the Services, promote unattended gameplay, or have an adverse effect on other users of the Services. Prohibited third-party programs will be determined at our sole discretion.

3.1 Prohibited Conduct.

If you violate the prohibitions described in this Section or any of our Community Standards (collectively, the “Rules of Conduct”), then we may, in our reasonable discretion, provide you with a warning, penalties and, in certain cases, terminate your Account under Section 1.7.1 or limited rights to Use the Services. You may not do any of the following without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of NCSOFT:  

i. Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Services designed to automate, modify, or display information regarding operation or function of the Services.
v. Create, use, offer, promote, or distribute any cheats, bots, or hacks.
vi. Access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Services, or circumvent the navigational structure of the Services.
x. Defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress to any other user of the Services.  (how many of you were harassed or threaten by players being reported for booting? I know a few ... )
xiii. Buy, sell, share, or transfer Use to the Services to or from any third party (including buying or selling Virtual Goods from or to other players for real money)."

I could add the part with the in game conduct .... you know rasial discrimination/ insults ... etc. but unfortunately you do not spend time in game to see this... mybe every 6 months for a GM buff.

It is your Team choice how you set events, promo's any game content! BUT...

... you guys have to ensure a fair game... that is your duty as GM's, this is what you ensure you will provide.

It is pathetic to see the RMT's on the official discord! speecheless .... (by the real name they use)

It is pathetic to see the same guy's with "friendly" BAN's for Booting... just to shut up the community.

booting and RMT's are the first reason for this server going in the ground! do you think this people give a S H I T, they will just move to another game/server to leech when are done here...

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

Lame Server

@Wissp is looking in to our game issues for months... he just can not see the issues! 

why? because some guy's make BIG $$$$ on the back of this game.

@Wissp @Hermes here is a refresh for you,  if you did not have a induction in your job role... i will make a resume for you!

"1.4.4 Third-Party Payments.

We have no responsibility with respect to any payments you make to any third party. Making such payments may violate Rules of Conduct (defined in Section 3.1 below) if, for example, such payments are for cheat programs.

2.1.3 Prohibited Third-Party Programs.

We do not permit the Use of any third-party software, tools, or programs that interact with the Services that give one player an unintended, unnatural, or unfair advantage over another player. Such prohibited third-party software, tools, or programs include those that alter Game-balance in favor of one player over another, automate actions within the Services, promote unattended gameplay, or have an adverse effect on other users of the Services. Prohibited third-party programs will be determined at our sole discretion.

3.1 Prohibited Conduct.

If you violate the prohibitions described in this Section or any of our Community Standards (collectively, the “Rules of Conduct”), then we may, in our reasonable discretion, provide you with a warning, penalties and, in certain cases, terminate your Account under Section 1.7.1 or limited rights to Use the Services. You may not do any of the following without signed written consent from a legally authorized representative of NCSOFT:  

i. Use, or provide others with, any software related to the Services designed to automate, modify, or display information regarding operation or function of the Services.
v. Create, use, offer, promote, or distribute any cheats, bots, or hacks.
vi. Access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Services, or circumvent the navigational structure of the Services.
x. Defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress to any other user of the Services.  (how many of you were harassed or threaten by players being reported for booting? I know a few ... )
xiii. Buy, sell, share, or transfer Use to the Services to or from any third party (including buying or selling Virtual Goods from or to other players for real money)."

I could add the part with the in game conduct .... you know rasial discrimination/ insults ... etc. but unfortunately you do not spend time in game to see this... mybe every 6 months for a GM buff.

It is your Team choice how you set events, promo's any game content! BUT...

... you guys have to ensure a fair game... that is your duty as GM's, this is what you ensure you will provide.

It is pathetic to see the RMT's on the official discord! speecheless .... (by the real name they use)

It is pathetic to see the same guy's with "friendly" BAN's for Booting... just to shut up the community.

booting and RMT's are the first reason for this server going in the ground! do you think this people give a S H I T, they will just move to another game/server to leech when are done here...

Defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress to any other user of the Services. -

that's LOL... NC Soft has defrauded me multiple times with inaccurate rates. You fail a 50% chance 12 times in a row, and they'll try and tell you with a straight face.. that's normal, now give us more money. 

12 hours ago, Massacre said:

you are transforming our server into Core, WE DONT LIKE CORE ADMINISTRATION ! 

you are transforming our MAIN server into Essence/Aden version, WE DONT LIKE essence/aden version !

you are transforming our single target class into only AOE classes, SOME PLAYERS LIKE SINGLE TARGET

(example: archers in the past: stun + crit dmg, now aoe - Tyrrs in the past: hiting soo hard, now AOE ) Next? daggers with aoe ? eviscerators with aoe ? All classes change to kind of mages, with diferents weapons ?

you are transforming Hunting Fildswith mobs for all  over the place into small groups far far away. BRING BACK NORMAL HUNTING FIELDS.

STOP TO CREATE TOO MUCH TIME HUNTING ZONES !

And more ! 

stop making so many mystakes !

Bring back a bit of Lineage 2 old style please !

i think i saw this message again...

they will not ask about any change they implement, the Essence model in KR is veery successful, and yes they are adding features mechanics from Essence.

Why in the world would you like single target? even if you do, there are 4 types of dagger, eviscerator, sayha seer, and you can play every warrior as single target with the right gear... hell, people from Naia play "melee archer", like the good old days ( dont ask me, I saw that on DT shout) so the option is there for you to play the game " one mob at time"

You did not hear? Im pretty sure they are adding catacombs as part of a weekly 10 hour instance.

Now, if I am getting this right, poeple usuallu want something to do when they log in or they sit in front of their screen and all you want it to be in a single location with a single target character killing mobs for 0.0001% ( at best) ? like for real?

Additionally, why do you want to "change" the current map (mobs layout)? You want single target its more than enough the way it is... now, back in the day most classes were single target, and there were catacombs, FoG, stackato, Pagans, etc, places you could pull tons of mobs, but there were only a few classes that you could do AOE dmg with.. DN/titan/FS/ maybe a sorc or sps etc, now mobs are in packs but the vast majority of the classes can AOE... don't you see a pattern here?

Unfortunately, they do not ask forr the changes that they make, you either adapt or move on

5 hours ago, Marijuanna said:

oh.... did some1 offend you on the internet? what a cruel world we live in, how DARE he/she/they.... i mean pronouns right?

GROW UP... 

13 minutes ago, Marijuanna said:

grow up.. ???!!!

you are blind or part of it..... second part most likely :)

i grew up on the internet, im from that generation that what people say on the internet does not affect me, thicker skin, less emotions about what some1 that DOES NOT KNOW YOU has to say...

Actually I was waiting for some1 to say something just to get back at him ingame... the internet used to be a mean to access a game ( among other things), now your entire life revolves around it. 

@Marijuanna

I'm pretty sure racial insults are against the TOS (as it should be), but banning insults that do not go into the territory of obscene, defamatory or otherwise excessive in  would be a bridge too far, it's part of PVP. Telling a PVPer who only attacks afk constant parties they are so trash they  can't even kill afk is technically an insult , but should be allowed.

"

1. You may not use sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive language."
  2. You may not post or link to any sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive imagery or content
  3. While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players
  4. You may not organize nor be a member of any pledges or groups within Lineage II that are based on or espouse any racist, sexist, anti-religious, anti-ethnic, anti-gay, or other hatemongering philosophies.

https://us.ncsoft.com/en-us/legal/archive/lineage-2/lineage-2-rules-of-conduct

• Rownen unpinned this topic