Feoh Storm Screamer

Windnie

4 hours ago, Oeste said:

well on that class none, besides with the newest patch old skills can't be "mixed" with new ones, either u use one or the other.

But i can keep some skills and forget some others arcane power for example ...so should i forget them all and learn all the new skills?

5 minutes ago, Windnie said:

But i can keep some skills and forget some others arcane power for example ...so should i forget them all and learn all the new skills?

Not ony you post in wrong section due to your lazyness to read feoh class changes but  Oeste answer you....you dont know eng? Or what?

5 hours ago, Oeste said:

well on that class none

36 minutes ago, Pleistoros said:

Not ony you post in wrong section due to your lazyness to read feoh class changes but  Oeste answer you....you dont know eng? Or what?

Not only you are being rude for no reason at all...but you playin it "Forum Police"...If you dont like what you see just ignore it... you are not forced to answer...
I am new to the game and i am a bit confused about the awaken thing..so instead of being smarta$s..be helpful to new players...Mr.Veteran...
And yes my english is kinda bad so yeah...
On topic now...
In game i can see that i can keep the old skills and use them along with new ones...so the "either u use one or the other" is kinda confusing...
So...is there any skill that i should keep form the old ones?
Thanks again... (and sorry for the drama but i had to answer... :P )

@Windnie

There's no reason for you to keep the old one's bro, SS has some good skills which are really a lot better than the old ones, therefore I would just recommend you to learn them all.

Notice: The skill "Elemental Storm" is both an old skill, which you will not learn at a higher level, and as well a new one, which deals AOE damage. SO when you're setting up a macro, use the skill from your skill bar, the shortcuts I mean, drag it in your macro from there. 

Have fun Gl! If you have any question regarding your class just ask, I'll help you at much as possible (I hope you're on Naia) :)

22 minutes ago, Windnie said:

Not only you are being rude for no reason at all...but you playin it "Forum Police"...If you dont like what you see just ignore it... you are not forced to answer...
I am new to the game and i am a bit confused about the awaken thing..so instead of being smarta$s..be helpful to new players...Mr.Veteran...
And yes my english is kinda bad so yeah...
On topic now...
In game i can see that i can keep the old skills and use them along with new ones...so the "either u use one or the other" is kinda confusing...
So...is there any skill that i should keep form the old ones?
Thanks again... (and sorry for the drama but i had to answer... :P )

Dude, im not rude for no reason...im rude coz you ask for it :) Btw, the thing with eng was a irony...
If you had the will to search a bit about wizard, feoh...in the firs post on wizard section on forum  you will find good info. There is all you need to know about feohs.

Archived