Downtime ETA:
~3 hours 30 minutes

Notes:
Live Server - 10/10/2023 Maintenance
• The Wardrobe Extravaganza promotion will start for 1 week
!
• Character Service Items will be added to the Einhasad Shop
!
• Server improvements will be carried out.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Rownen said:

When:
3PM PDT on 10/10. See your timezone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/6b71739f

Downtime ETA:
~3 hours 30 minutes

Notes:
!
!

I think they were wrong and meant 1600 Ncoin for greater rune  xD

earth calling mars
you are from another planet🪐

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Mete said:

no, but you 're terrible at math

it's actually $150 per greater rune

Oh, I just saw you are correct...150$ it is...what a shame...amazing price, these guys are not from this planet, now that is for sure...

Lineage II | Discord Full Moon Rising Contest (lineage2.com)

Remember when NCSoft rewarded contest winners for the Pumpkin Carving contests prices in 8000 NCoin? 

Now the price is

10x Forgotten Book lv1 (100 Einhased Coin)
200x Dimensional Tome (200 million adena)
20x Dye Powder (26 million adena)
50x My Teleport Scroll (50 Einhased Coin)
200x Beora Tonic (400 million adena)
1000x Spirit Ore (valueless) 
1000x Soul Ore (valueless)

Price now is; 150 Einhased Coins (1400 NCoin) and 626 million adena 

As i say plp that put the event never play this game we have take some skils 1 year ago and cant take them bc rune cost a kidney and now they make it cost 2 kidneys damm nice work maby next year when new class and new skill come we maby get the old ones

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

just imagine 1 y a go gr rune  i Giran sell shops   you could buy at 2 bill a pc   and  people were shouting  for you to buy   now in ah  u buy 200 bill    and  NC soft offer sometimes 1 gr rune a server to craft   , and for today's  open store u still can buy 1 but at 150 dollars    do you see  the crap they offering us   with  Iss  I need 2 gr rune   and my dual class needs 5  so    forget it   that 3 skills   not worth the  money it's a cartoon game with real life  money  so far they go wrong direction   love the game  but they  making people quit  with this   . i bet people don't mind spend little here and there to make game going   but at this rate game will be gone soon   after 19 years I'm so disappointed  

On 10/10/2023 at 4:28 AM, Rownen said:

When:
3PM PDT on 10/10. See your timezone here: https://everytimezone.com/s/6b71739f

Downtime ETA:
~3 hours 30 minutes

Notes:
!
!

I laugh really loud guys,thank you for trolling us!It seems that the only you can do is trolling at all,you proove every week that you don't give a penny for L2 Live community. I dont know what you want to do with those live servers, if you're about to turn them off just let us know in the short future,  so we stop spending our time to a game that you've done product.

On 10/10/2023 at 6:25 AM, Mete said:

So ... you guys want to charge people $450 to learn their 2 lvl 110 skills ... lvl 110 at this point is lowbies

this is going to go well

supido para headito :D ..... its around 230b adena :D head blowing amount for me :D or you lost between game and real world . My Spanish is terible sorry :D

Why weren't we given the full version of the event? Where is the world buff?

Blessing of the Full Moon Conditions of receipt The effect is automatically applied to all characters who enter the game on any server (except for cross-server hunting zones and the Olympics). The effect applies to all characters regardless of class and level. The effect has no duration and lasts as long as the character is in the game. The effect persists after death, but is removed when moving to the Olympics and Chaos Festival. Just log into the game and go hunting with a useful buff! Name Description Blessing of the Full Moon for the Harvest Festival The Full Moon sends its blessing. Damage in PvE +10%.

10 hours ago, cpakadk said:

Why weren't we given the full version of the event? Where is the world buff?

l2central is not ncwest based web :)

https://www.lineage2.com/en-us/news/wish-hunt-event-2023

Full Moon - Vitality Maintaining Rune Details

From the maintenance starting on Tuesday, October 10, to the maintenance on October 17, a Full Moon will appear above the Towns of Giran and Rune. By double clicking on the Full Moon, the player will be rewarded with a Vitality Maintaining Rune that will last for 14 days or until the rune is removed during maintenance on October 24. 

• The Vitality Maintaining Rune will be removed during the maintenance on October 24.
  • Limited at 1 per account.

@Mete

L2 in Europe and the United States, Latin America, etc. is dead, it is too expensive a game.

Where it only works is in Korea and Japan.

because? I don't know...it might be because equipping and obtaining equipment is not complicated like here.

I'm still waiting for prices to go down as some said without prestige everything would go down

I already threw in the towel with this game...it's no longer a game

only addicts see it as a game

• Like 2

On 10/12/2023 at 7:27 PM, SaoriRiko said:

@Mete

L2 in Europe and the United States, Latin America, etc. is dead, it is too expensive a game.

Where it only works is in Korea and Japan.

because? I don't know...it might be because equipping and obtaining equipment is not complicated like here.

I'm still waiting for prices to go down as some said without prestige everything would go down

I already threw in the towel with this game...it's no longer a game

only addicts see it as a game

Don't worry, we can already see the consequences: many people abandon the game and the einhasad currency collapses.
Ncwest's abuse of its community will have consequences and we are already seeing it.

GOOD WORK NCWEST!

On 1/18/2023 at 6:52 PM, Wissp said:

We’ve been following the discussions and overall negative sentiment regarding the reduced enchant rates of the current Dragon Slayer promotion. We will be evaluating how to approach future promotions with your feedback in mind. Thanks to everyone who took time to provide their thoughts on this matter. We apologize greatly for any frustration caused by changes made to this promotion.

That is January this year, feedback is still being reviewed. :D

Same crap every week and nothing will change in the long future.

• Haha 1