Impact - Greek/International Clan (Giran)

Jynxz

Impact is a Greek/international clan that will be based on Giran server.

It will be a clan you can call home and have fun but also offer you everything the game has to offer, from tactics on epics to mass pvp guidance. I played on KP and Skelth for a long time (before the last update) picked up some tips and tricks which i hope will help the clan in the long run. It is not a cp based clan for starters but as we progress in power and lvls we will need to get organised if we want to achieve something. 

We have a discord server (https://discord.gg/WQWwxt expires in a day) and also some streamers to have fun and play with. 

Hope to see you all in game, hit me up with a msg here if you would like to be a part of our community.

Jynxz

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Θέλω να παίξω classic με τρέλα άλλα φοβάμαι ότι GIRAN δεν θα είναι τόσο ανταγωνιστικός ο server , και talking +8 ώρες μπροστά δε παλεύετε..οπότε δε ξέρω τι να κάνω.....

I understand your fears of talking island being ahead of giran etc due to being more populated, but if EU joins in NA servers it will be like skelth when Apex is playing everyone is sleeping we rarely get pvp only at night that some hours are the same between all players and we see some pvp happening or during weekend/sieges personally i am not font of playing pve with the mobs alone without seeing people around, and dont forget the hype will happen for like a month after that that all players are at a decent level you will understand what i mean by NA being nowhere to be found in talking island unless you are a NA player your self.

9 hours ago, Mboopi said:

Good luck, guys! We need more clans on Giran to announce that they're coming, otherwise Europeans freak out and thinking of going to Talking island too. 

U mean madpro or pufa coming on giran server ?? what for ?? business ?? 50% of their Customer stay in skelth and the other 50% go to TI so ? ...

No one want skelth story on this server  i hope every one will fight them if they try to come . and NCWEST will not accept share their buisness with some russian/Ukrainian farmer .

2 hours ago, eDness said:

U mean madpro or pufa coming on giran server ?? what for ?? business ?? 50% of their Customer stay in skelth and the other 50% go to TI so ? ...

No one want skelth story on this server  i hope every one will fight them if they try to come . and NCWEST will not accept share their buisness with some russian/Ukrainian farmer .

All the best customers will be on TI, just sayin'.

17 minutes ago, existenz said:

Talkin Island is not gmt-8 is gmt-2 and giran is gmt+1 so gmt-2 was like the old days. no big deal. events will happen 5 hours later. 

its not so different that you cant see people around... 

if they change it to -8 then it would be impossible to play

Talking Island is GMT -5 not -2!

Main problem was/is russians/ NA players been rarely seen during everyday exp only in sieges and some pvp in gc bosses. People being carebears that dont stand up to pvp pufa and everyone is basically under his wing cause dkp is giving you better chances to earn epics than trying to fight russian side and then since there is no leadership in blue side and everyone does w/e they like you never gonna get any epics unless you are a friend of a big clan. Summed it up a bit i could go on and on about the problems... anyway i think gmt +1 is better than gmt -5 or gmt -8 at least for me. If it goes -2 i will consider it.

Carebearness on 1 side, but also lot of blue side were NA players. So when SV bosses happened, they werent even online most of times i guess.

But that was pretty sad to see when there were only like 40-50 players on red side farming SV bosses, only Rai party came to contest. They could have easily crushed them.
 (Tho i heard now pvp started as red side broke up... now its easy to fight them, that they left :D )

Super disappointing.

Archived