I got a $10,000 alienware PC. Can I use vmware on it for Lineage 2?

Errrr... 30 clients in your pc??? Do you want to play a entire guild, alone??? I think you are playing the incorrect game. This is a comunity game, not a solo game.
A 10000$ pc is not to play L2 (whitch graphict engine is very bad...) it is a computer to play AAA games and VR games. Don't insult people who want to play this game and don't have as money as you and they only can buy a "walmart pc"...

39 minutes ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

I don't really feel like going to walmart to buy some $400 walmart pcs just so I can bypass ncsoft's ridiculous client restrictions. Any1 know if I can setup 30 clients of l2 on my alienware via vmware and that'd be fine with ol NCSoft or not?

3 minutes ago, Alarion said:

Errrr... 30 clients in your pc??? Do you want to play a entire guild, alone??? I think you are playing the incorrect game. This is a comunity game, not a solo game.
A 10000$ pc is not to play L2 (whitch graphict engine is very bad...) it is a computer to play AAA games and VR games. Don't insult people who want to play this game and don't have as money as you and they only can buy a "walmart pc"...

I think he's trolling us or just want to have some attention :-)

2 hours ago, BodybuilderIRL said:

I don't really feel like going to walmart to buy some $400 walmart pcs just so I can bypass ncsoft's ridiculous client restrictions. Any1 know if I can setup 30 clients of l2 on my alienware via vmware and that'd be fine with ol NCSoft or not?

Do you want to get a record for the amount of stupid topics?

You cant play and control the camera in a game under a virtual machine

21 hours ago, Sayonara said:

You cant play and control the camera in a game under a virtual machine

Back in the pre-AH times, it was good enough to remotely control dwarf shops (just remote desktop, with no virtualization, did not work with L2 client window content).

Archived