Monitors 4K Ultra HD

TogaToga

Hello,

Does anyone use 4k monitor? How are you solving with the lyrics and windows of quests so small? Sorry my bad ennglish.

---- ----------

Olá,

Alguem usa monitor 4k? como voces estão se virando com as letras e janelas de quests tão pequenas?

• 2 weeks later...

4K 28" isn't bad at around 2-3ft from display. While the text will seem absurdly small, if you actually focus without straining, it's clear and readable, most people just see such a huge difference that they just presume they can't read it at all. Eventually you get use to it. If you don't have 20/20 vision or better, it'll become a real problem.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok...i just found the topic as my nerves are really in a very bad condition.

http://prntscr.com/m341rk

I got this problem. since 3 days now i need goggles to play bcs suddenly everything on screen but my character became tiny. I run 50" 8K screen but i tried also in my 50"4K TV and even in my old 36| 2K Samsung and still the same result when all the rest of the games i play (wow, lol, battfield, cs, ets2. fs19..etc) are normal with the specific always full range resolution i run the L2. 1920x1080, 32bit, 60MHz. I run GTX 1080 TI Gaming 11GB. Thanks in advance.

Archived