PK system POLL Vote - link inside

TrOLLw

Here's the real reason these folks want drop instead of destruction.  Most folks with 4 pks (aside from perma-reds) will immediately port to clan hall or castle and get their friends to kill and brez them to clear the red.  Of course, the friends will give back any dropped items and the red will lose nothing.  But if the items are destroyed instead of dropped, the items will be gone and the red will actually lose something.  Or can you not clear red by being killed in classic?  If that's the case, the red will hunt mobs with friends to clear karma.  Either way, the red loses nothing under the old system, and has the potential to lose quite a lot under the new.  I like it.

6 minutes ago, Notorious said:

ok bro

1 minute ago, Lawman said:

Here's the real reason these folks want drop instead of destruction.  Most folks with 4 pks (aside from perma-reds) will immediately port to clan hall or castle and get their friends to kill and brez them to clear the red.  Of course, the friends will give back any dropped items and the red will lose nothing.  But if the items are destroyed instead of dropped, the items will be gone and the red will actually lose something.  Or can you not clear red by being killed in classic?  If that's the case, the red will hunt mobs with friends to clear karma.  Either way, the red loses nothing under the old system, and has the potential to lose quite a lot under the new.  I like it.

Okay but only because you said. alright?

26 minutes ago, Lawman said:

PK's still wouldn't lose gear when letting friends kill their karma off, you can access warehouse while red. So you could store everything you have equipped and nothing gets destroyed. The item drop on red is a much better option because of the possible reward for killing the PK. 

It just takes away from the excitement of hunting reds. I remember people intentionally going out to hunt PK's for the possibility of an item drop. Now people aren't going to bother because they dont earn anything. 

A memory I have was when an archer perma red was griefing talking island, and we would shout for higher levels to come. And they did because of that possible reward. Now no one is going to want to because they get no possible reward for doing so. 

I'll still play this game, they just changed a feature that didnt need changed. 

42 minutes ago, Bladeslayer said:

It just takes away from the excitement of hunting reds. I remember people intentionally going out to hunt PK's for the possibility of an item drop. Now people aren't going to bother because they dont earn anything. 

A memory I have was when an archer perma red was griefing talking island, and we would shout for higher levels to come. And they did because of that possible reward. Now no one is going to want to because they get no possible reward for doing so. 

I'll still play this game, they just changed a feature that didnt need changed. 

100%.  Its a slipper slope too. Next time what is it?

Doesn't the current system allow for less-carebearing and more pvping because you don't lose your items though?

Im not saying it's a better system, I completely understand why having big consequences or w/e is cool as well.

It's an honest question

Carebear nonsense, If I wanted to not risk anything I would not have been excited about this. I will not be playing on the server unless this is fixed, absolutely absurd change. CLASSIC should be CLASSIC. Why change anything other than glitches or bugs & maybe add better textures. If I wanted to play P2W and PvE carebear stuff I wouldn't want to play L2.

2 hours ago, FatHips said:

i want u guys to picture epic raids, what happens when you try to wipe karma after winning pvp and killing enemy clan untags?

So, the game is more hardcore toward the people that want it to be more hardcore. Isn't that a good thing?

9 hours ago, Lawman said:

What keeping a PK from transfering items to someone else before deaths?

Archived