Talking Island or Giran?

Kirill

6 minutes ago, Dr1MaR said:

The russophobia on this forum is beyond the line, not every single russian is aggressive, not every single russian RMTs and uses bot. So leave stereotypes alone and be friendly to each other. You saying stuff like "Go back to your russian server, you don't belong here" and etc. is not making you any better than a typical aggresive russian guy. Just saying.

News flash they are banned from playing on these servers so stfu and get out :D please and thanks.

2 minutes ago, LastDevil said:

Not all . Many who sell adena, are ready to buy VPN. There are many videos that a lot of Russians go to the American classic. Including from Ukraine.

If they are organized, most probably they do, but I doubt some individual player has much success with this this and also posting on forums.

1 minute ago, Folk said:

lol.

not everyone is rich in NA.

not everyone is poor in east Europe. 

Poor in NA is still some kind of rich in EE.

3 minutes ago, LastDevil said:

I play DotA 2. 80% of CIS idiots ...

Dota community in general is very toxic. It's actually one of the worst communities out there. All I m saying is: idiots are everywhere, all around the world, but we shouldn't judge people right away just based on where they are from.

4 minutes ago, Userbaer said:

if you play from EU region its better to play on Giran since its gmt 1 and talking island is sadly gmt -5 . For example sieges at 10 pm are 03.00 am in EU so HF for Baium, sieges or any other stuff

@Hime this OP question has been answered in the quoted statement. The rest of the thread has derailed into bigoted opinions and accusations about Russians.

Can we close this thread now?

Thanks

Archived