Hunna

About character PIN.

Hunna    1

Any Game Master knows the exact time of resolving a ticket about the character PIN? Thanks very much.

• Like 1

Titan    0

Same. ughh. Waited so long thru delays just to find out I can't even play. RIP me for being an idiot.My ticket is #21991095. Looks like I'm a ways down the list :/

@KoolAid Just wait bro itll come with time

Tripeto    0

Same problem here, i have been waiting a lot of time, for that. Now wait 8 hours????? Please answer ticket 21993151

Ty

Titan    0

Enjoy the wait fellas. Whoever works in the player support department has a mountain of tickets in front of em!

edit - @Tripeto bro you can't blame other people that you forgot your own PIN. You cant skip line either. everybody has to wait

Edited by Titan

LACROFT    0

same problem here.. cannot login because of stupid PIN - answer my ticket!  PLAYER LVL 0 INCORRECT PIN WTF!!!!!!

PACKGR    0

same problem here i dont know why noone from staff help us so many times lost...  and im allrdy purchase vip thnx you stuff

Fujiroko    0

got the same problem din'd play lineage 2 for years wanted to try the classic like the old day but i completely forgot my PIN ticket number #22015154 here

Edited by Fujiroko

Irven    0

after support reset my pin, my game show a new error!
it after wait for 650+ more people, ever in my turn to join server... try lots times!

Sem_t_tulo.jpg

Edited by Irven

adamgsb    0

Request #22062996 I wrote down my pin and tried it and they still locked me out, was going to stream the game today aswell, and have a chilled afternoon. I don't know why you lock people out for pins and don't let them reset? Literally game breaking as you can't even roll a different character on the account.

Cally    20

Can be up to 48h.
Normal ticket handling times.

Did some of you guys update the tickets from your side?