What happened to Eviscerators?

Ferine

I stopped playing almost 2 years ago, with a 102 Eviscerator with a reasonably good PvE setup. Before I left it took me 8 minutes to solo K99 and I'd tear almost anything up with Steel Mind, PoM and BR. 

Coming back, same toon, slightly better gear (+7 cloak) and it takes me 30 minutes to do K99 and all my damage is really underwhelming, especially in steel mind. So sad. :(

2 hours ago, zLOsyn said:

The elemental defence of mobs got boosted, mby that's why. And check your AP setup since the AP trees were changed too. 

I think it must be the elemental defense plus the nerf to steel mind from way back (that I missed). I've even got a +7 PvE shirt extra now compared to my old gear!

1. the mobs got boosted, in particular their element defense and not just those from K99 but everywhere

2. evi class was re-balanced over a year ago

3. elemental patt is now more important then patt, when you left it was 1. pcrit 2. patt 3. ele patt 4. str and now points 2 & 3 are swapped - something to keep in mind when redoing your AP

On 1/5/2018 at 4:39 PM, Draecke said:

1. the mobs got boosted, in particular their element defense and not just those from K99 but everywhere

2. evi class was re-balanced over a year ago

3. elemental patt is now more important then patt, when you left it was 1. pcrit 2. patt 3. ele patt 4. str and now points 2 & 3 are swapped - something to keep in mind when redoing your AP

3LOL? I HAVE +600 ELEMENT attack on mage vs m attack boost so it give me +500 more dmg lol ement is very useless 

• 2 weeks later...

I have Evicerator lvl 102 weapon bloody +12 2 SA, set light bloody +8, ruby lvl 3, cloak PVE +7, red cat lvl 2, full buff 65k of p. atak,

average damage in kamaloka 99, 1k - 2k critical with only cloak on,

and I am thinking that my damage is not in accordance with the current equipment and levels,

what u say guys?

• 2 weeks later...
On 17-01-2018 at 8:36 PM, MonsterSA said:

I have Evicerator lvl 102 weapon bloody +12 2 SA, set light bloody +8, ruby lvl 3, cloak PVE +7, red cat lvl 2, full buff 65k of p. atak,

average damage in kamaloka 99, 1k - 2k critical with only cloak on,

and I am thinking that my damage is not in accordance with the current equipment and levels,

what u say guys?

What you mean with only cloak on?

What Buffs?  2k crit.damage per punch is indeed low..

Quick update on my original message.

103 really helped up the speed of my Kama runs, since the mobs were back to green like they were before, which should increase critical chance iirc? That took my runs down to 12 minutes or so alone.

I also updated my toon for the Steel Mind Nerf.

• Removed crit rate/haste SA for Crit Damage.
  • Switched up AP (Can't remember what off hand).
  • +10 armor set to make up for crit rate/Paagrio's Might makes up for haste.
  • Upgraded to +15 PvE cloak with +7.5% CD/+5% PvE Dmg
  • Lvl 3 Red Cat's Eye
  • Lvl 3 Taurus + Anakim for +50 element attack and personal BR.

Runs are down to 6-7 minutes now without much effort, but I'm sure I could beat that with some adjustments to technique.

My current biggest loss is not using back step as part of my combat macro any more since it's got a buggy long delay.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 1:57 PM, Ferine said:

I stopped playing almost 2 years ago, with a 102 Eviscerator with a reasonably good PvE setup. Before I left it took me 8 minutes to solo K99 and I'd tear almost anything up with Steel Mind, PoM and BR. 

Coming back, same toon, slightly better gear (+7 cloak) and it takes me 30 minutes to do K99 and all my damage is really underwhelming, especially in steel mind. So sad. :(

To be honest this footage is now or past? I assume past as you mention 30m and video is 9m.
There was change in ertheia that the passive is not 6x hit but 4x hit if I remember correctly. So it has been nerfed. But if you have PvE cloak +7 the boost must be there. Use Paagrio Might instead of standard rose it adds 10% dmg 10% patak and +100 attribute. But with ruby 4 you should not be there 30m. I see lack of iss debuffs (pdef) and chaos

9 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

To be honest this footage is now or past? I assume past as you mention 30m and video is 9m.
There was change in ertheia that the passive is not 6x hit but 4x hit if I remember correctly. So it has been nerfed. But if you have PvE cloak +7 the boost must be there. Use Paagrio Might instead of standard rose it adds 10% dmg 10% patak and +100 attribute. But with ruby 4 you should not be there 30m. I see lack of iss debuffs (pdef) and chaos

You posted that just as I was posting my update. :P

Yes, it was an old video from early 2016 I think. I can't remember the exact nerf, but the old video was before that. Paagrio did help a lot, although I needed more heals. The ISS debuffs aren't needed since max defense reduction on mobs is 50%, with Healer debuff and Evis debuff it should be hitting that, or close to hitting it anyway (depending if the buffs are additive or always go off base).

Pls don't respond if this is a stupid question but did you re-apply your APs? Also most of toons are "weaker" with new APs and you need to get 104/105 to get back or close to it. Also if you used Red Libra your sub class skills get reset etc.

Strange cause with pve cloak +7 and Abu talisman you should get to 20% HP 3rd boos or even to 4th boss if most of the skills crit to double duration. Also I saw ur element is holy which makes Aric much slower after update and NPC element def boosts.

8 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

Pls don't respond if this is a stupid question but did you re-apply your APs? Also most of toons are "weaker" with new APs and you need to get 104/105 to get back or close to it. Also if you used Red Libra your sub class skills get reset etc.

Strange cause with pve cloak +7 and Abu talisman you should get to 20% HP 3rd boos or even to 4th boss if most of the skills crit to double duration. Also I saw ur element is holy which makes Aric much slower after update and NPC element def boosts.

Yeah, I redid my AP and sub skills before I posted the video. I fixed the time issue now, the updated I did are posted above (takes me about 6-7 minutes a run now). I'm sure the holy really didn't help things, I changed that to wind now also. :)

• 2 months later...
Hello guys!

I have today in my eviscerator:

Arma bloody +12 3 SA
Longing
Abundance lv1
Ruby Lv3
Opal lv3
Set R99 +8
Venir stage 16
Dyes +15 STR

I am level 100, but I see videos of eviscerator causing damage to the k99 that I can not imagine causing.

I'm really knocking too little!
With everything active and with debuffs of an entire pt I can not cause more than 50k of damage.

What else do I need to improve this damage considerably? Level?

Archived