Adena guide for newbies ;)

GrumpyMuppet

There is a way to make adena. You wont like it. It takes time and is boring, and very repetitive (insert cat holding breath meme here).

First you have to go to elven village, then you have two quest to make money:

collect spores: npc herbiel in grocery shop, lvl 8+ and reward of 1000 adena. Repetitive

Collectors dream: lvl 15+, npc alshupes in the middle of elven village, reward 1000 adena. Repetive

There is 2 ways to do this.

Option A:you pick the 2 quests, go to the gk to elven forest, you cross the dirt path and grind those crimson spiders. the drop chance is 100% and you only need 8. Then you go walking to the elven village and in the way you will find the monster fungus from which you need  10 quest items . Its not 100% drop chances, you will have to kill more than 10. You go back to the npc, deliver the 2 quests, repeat. 50 times each = 100k adena.

Option B: you only do the spiders quest, gk to elven forest, cross the dirth path, slay those crimson spider, steal the last hit (not nice, but some folk deserve it) and when you have all the 8 spiders legs you go back to town with a SOE (A.K.A scroll of escape, A.K.A another expensive thing you cant buy in the grocer), deliver the quest, repite.

The soe cost 460 adena, the quest reward you with 1k+ chances of mobs (crimson spider) dropping that rigid gladius. It took me 2 minutes to do each quest using this method before reaching the 50 quests (in a bit i will explain that nasty restriction).

When you are done with the elven village you go to the dark elf village

Sweetest venom :go to npc astaron and ask for the quest sweetes venom, gk to spider nest and grind those lovely bugs until you have 10 venom sacs. Chance of drop isnt 100% and there is a lot of ppl farming them. I suspect most of them are just leveling unaware of the quest (foolish mortals) since they are in party and this is a quest you wanna do alone (never share, be greedy and selfish). when you have all the quest items, go back with /unstuck if you are a stingy guy like me and deliver it, then repeat 50 times. The quest reward is 3200 adena, but the spiders are strongerrs and i use more ss to slay them all (thats the reason why i use unstuck instead of soe).

Quest only for orcs: totem of hestui (special thanks to wildernessbox):repetitive, avaliable lvl 15+, reward of 5634 adena.

Go to speak to seer tanapi in the hall of the king (wat? king? da orks obey no one silly 'ummies), as usual ask for the quest, then gk to frozen waterfalls, kill da kasha bears until a ghastly bear who mimics   way too much with the floor made of ice (wannabe ninja bear :ph34r:(?) ) spawns and then activate your superskills to press those buttons and activate every skill avaliable to kill him. Why? last hit people, sweet and dreadful last hit. If you dont kill it, you dont get the smelly cristal it drops, and you have to start over again, and we all know how ppl loves to kill the quest monsters of others, specially if it means nothing to you and everything to the quest-maker.

You have to kill around 40-70 bears for the ninja bear to spawn, its between those numbers that he shows his snout. Deliver the quest and you will receive 1 leather pants of the latest fashion and 1 totem. Sell them both in the grocer and get 5634 adena. Repite now, 50 times until you are so bored that you are willing to go to the forum and write a thread of quests. enjoyo.O

Something that i dont agree with at all is that in this classic server a restriction was added to repetitive quest aparently. I was innocently and happily singing my youtube songs while delivering the quests of elven village when the odd npc tells me there is a restriction of 50 times you can do each quest weekly. If you said goodbye to your social life or you dont have any this certainly will be a hard blow to your ingame economy.

And remember, if you come across with an orc slaying those nice spiders and fatty bears , he is grumpy, and selfish and use unstuck cause he is too stingy to spend his precious adena, thats probably me.

14 hours ago, wildernessbox said:

Purification of the Grizzlies. It's super good.

how many bears have to be murdered before the quest mob spawns? Have over 50 parasitic spirits but no quest mob spawn..

Edit: got 59 parasitic spirits and it spawned. got him down to a sliver and someone else came out of nowhere and got last hit, i didn't get the item.

On 7/10/2018 at 3:12 PM, Bufftastic said:

There is the spider quest in Talking Island, Western side. Kill spiders turn in the items for adena. Its around 230 adena an item if i remember. Quest is lvl 15-21. But its crowded there.

Is that the same of the free ss and sps?

It's 27 adena per item and the drop rate is guaranteed. You make more money doing the dark elf spider quest since you get 3200 but the TI West side quest is good until you get up to 18 and go do the dark elf spider quest.

Doing these quests will still get you no where near what you need to get a D grade weapon....and just completely forget about upgrading anything else. The max you can make from dark elf quest is 160K a week since it's capped at 50. So in a month or so you could have the lowest D grade weapon.

Love the guide by the way it's awesome and very helpful.

6 minutes ago, sxsilver said:

It's 27 adena per item and the drop rate is guaranteed. You make more money doing the dark elf spider quest since you get 3200 but the TI West side quest is good until you get up to 18 and go do the dark elf spider quest.

Doing these quests will still get you no where near what you need to get a D grade weapon....and just completely forget about upgrading anything else. The max you can make from dark elf quest is 160K a week since it's capped at 50. So in a month or so you could have the lowest D grade weapon.

Love the guide by the way it's awesome and very helpful.

Its a 50 repetition cap at day not at week. Questa restart each day at 6.00 am if Im not wrong. But yes..its a hardocre farm but probably the only way to get adena eficiently if you're not a dwarf

Archived