Players lying to create hysteria should be banned from the forum

and i could care less you grinded a quest 50 times to get 100k adena, which is by far all you will get for the whole week. that 100k will mean nothing by level 40. in the old classic you could get around 100k by doing the few quests and basically grinding from 1 to 20. guess what, i made a new char yesterday, a dwarf, and by level 16 from pure grind not only that the spoil is terrible, it got around 7k adena. this is a terrible joke.

so the solution for the later game economy is to have level 20 alts to farm 100k adena per week, when things (normal adena sink) will cost many millions? that is basically what bots do on live servers where adena is almost non existent but quests reward you some adena. the quests areas are filled with them because it seems the only way to make adena. a normal player can't even find a free spot to do his daily quest. idk if you play live servers or not but this is like god salvation update where nothing drops and all the progression is done through l2 store.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, beleaua said:

and i could care less you grinded a quest 50 times to get 100k adena, which is by far all you will get for the whole week. that 100k will mean nothing by level 40. in the old classic you could get around 100k by doing the few quests and basically grinding from 1 to 20. guess what, i made a new char yesterday, a dwarf, and by level 16 from pure grind not only that the spoil is terrible, it got around 7k adena. this is a terrible joke.

so the solution for the later game economy is to have level 20 alts to farm 100k adena per week, when things (normal adena sink) will cost many millions? that is basically what bots do on live servers where adena is almost non existent but quests reward you some adena. the quests areas are filled with them because it seems the only way to make adena. a normal player can't even find a free spot to do his daily quest. idk if you play live servers or not but this is like god salvation update where nothing drops and all the progression is done through l2 store.

Its funny because im not done with the questing and already found new ways to make adena, not gonna share them obviously. I think you are too used to the easy pace today games give you things

18 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I couldnt care less if the rest of the players dont know how to do it. If i, a solo player without vip could figured it out, they too can if they try

I was already scolded by a friend from sharing some of those ways in the forum lol you dont share your secrets, you keep them to yourselves and try to rise from the crowd.

you should because even if you manage to get a billion per day it doesnt say much at all

the problem still remains the dwarfs wont be able to craft essential stuff thus driving the prices upwards and those that have the stuff to make armors and weapons will also drive the prices up to compensate for the lack of materials in the server because the spoil rate is just ridiculous thus going back to the real problem 

THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS TOO DAMN LOW 

so you found the limit of questing, you literally said on the previous page, and now you're telling me you are not done with questing. what's the title of this thread again?

also, what games whose might be. you seems to know things about me which i don't know. please enlighten us.

3 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you should because even if you manage to get a billion per day it doesnt say much at all

the problem still remains the dwarfs wont be able to craft essential stuff thus driving the prices upwards and those that have the stuff to make armors and weapons will also drive the prices up to compensate for the lack of materials in the server because the spoil rate is just ridiculous thus going back to the real problem 

THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IS TOO DAMN LOW 

I have no idea. I dont have a dwarf neither any of my friends so we dont know. I have seen many main dwarfs in game thought, should ask them next time im ingame

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

I have no idea. I dont have a dwarf neither any of my friends so we dont know. I have seen many main dwarfs in game thought, should ask them next time im ingame

you are looking it all wrong

dwarfs are the only ones that can craft and spoil all the important stuff you need to get any armor weapon(unless you expect drops from raids...)

Bragging about having 100k at level 23?...

That's an insignificance amount in the grand scheme of things in the world of Lineage 2, where items will cost tens of millions and hundreds of millions of adena...

The amount you need at that level should be around the price of the lowest D grade shop bought weapon which I think is around 425k adena..

So if you had 250k to 300k that would be closer to how it was back in Chronicles, I remember being able to afford a D grade weapon by level 24 or 25 on my first couple toons..

6 minutes ago, beleaua said:

so you found the limit of questing, you literally said on the previous page, and now you're telling me you are not done with questing. what's the title of this thread again?

also, what games whose might be. you seems to know things about me which i don't know. please enlighten us.

its a limit of 50 FOR EACH quest. do you even play in the serveR? lol

yeah gl with that money later on since the dwarfs wont be able to craft anything at this point. not only adena has been nerfed but the spoil as well. like every 50th mob turns blue, and u can just pray u get the material u look for, not even talking about key materials for weapons/armors...

1 minute ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

yes you're ignoring what i did on my dwarf. pure grind, adena almost non existed. one day of spoil and i get one animal bone and not much of other mats. nice joke. some mobs turned blue and i was still spoiling for the recipe that was supposed to be 1 in 15 mobs but here is like 1 in 500. can't imagine the spoil rate for real things like weapon recipes, probably like 1 in 5000 mobs. made me remember of the old l2wh and i remember  a-grade drop of items, lets say dark crystal breastplate was around 1 in 25k mobs. with these rates we're not getting that.

Man if u did 50 times stupid quests to have 100k (i mean..100k and u think it's fine..) and u think this is normal it's your problem,not of normal ppl.
Spoil is zero,so nobody will basicly craft nothing,but maybe in your plan we can make quests in newbie villages till we have money to buy everything in shops till shops armor/weapon will be crap.
You will realize in few days/weeks how things can not stay like this so that the only lier is you,spreading nonsense cause u think u are smart because u passed all day killing mobs lvl 15 in newbie villages..

1 minute ago, beleaua said:

yes you're ignoring what i did on my dwarf. pure grind, adena almost non existed. one day of spoil and i get one animal bone and not much of other mats. nice joke. some mobs turned blue and i was still spoiling for the recipe that was supposed to be 1 in 15 mobs but here is like 1 in 500. can't imagine the spoil rate for real things like weapon recipes, probably like 1 in 5000 mobs. made me remember of the old l2wh and i remember  a-grade drop of items, lets say dark crystal breastplate was around 1 in 25k mobs. with these rates we're not getting that.

eh spoiling doesnt work like that

spoil rate is enabled ONLY if the mob gets spoiled the rate mobs are getting spoiled here is even lower than 0.2 prob 0.15 judging by the dropspoil data and out of that rate you calculate the horrible chance you have to get what you want

Just now, Olord said:

Man if u did 50 times stupid quests to have 100k (i mean..100k and u think it's fine..) and u think this is normal it's your problem,not of normal ppl.
Spoil is zero,so nobody will basicly craft nothing,but maybe in your plan we can make quests in newbie villages till we have money to buy everything in shops.
You will realize in few days/weeks how things can not stay like this so that the only lier is you,spreading nonsense cause u think u are smart because u passed all day killing mobs lvl 15 in newbie villages..

he is fine, he doesn't need items. he will be level 50 still in devotion and adena drop is fine because he can afford no grade spiritshots.

7 minutes ago, beleaua said:

where did yo come up it has to be 1 in 15 mobs the drop? pmfun isnt trustworthy in drop or spoils rates i think. But yes, i wont be surprised if they decreased the spoils rates a little too much

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

eh spoiling doesnt work like that

spoil rate is enabled ONLY if the mob gets spoiled the rate mobs are getting spoiled here is even lower than 0.2 prob 0.15 judging by the dropspoil data and out of that rate you calculate the horrible chance you have to get what you want

i know and even tools like l2wh was also doing only that. it's the chance of one blue mob in 15 killed, yet the chance to get blue is multiplied by 10 or so.

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

where did yo come up it has to be 1 in 15 mobs the drop? pmfun isnt trustworthy in drop or spoils rates i think. But yes, i wont be surprised if they nerfed the spoils a little too much

compared with europe classic. but i also compare with my old spoilers when the game was p2p. it wasn't this hard to get basic recipes which are the level 1 ones. i don't care that they nerfed xp but adena/drop/spoil is nerfed disproportionately.

2 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

arent you mean now, at least you didnt accuse me of having no social life :D

np, but no matter what or your post reason, it doesn't change the fact that rates on adena,exp/sp,drops, are completely broken and in some cases stronger monsters givinh less adena or exp than weaker ones.

4 minutes ago, beleaua said:

compared with europe classic. but i also compare with my old spoilers when the game was p2p. it wasn't this hard to get basic recipes which are the level 1 ones. i don't care that they nerfed xp but adena/drop/spoil is nerfed disproportionately.

if what you say is true i agree with you, but still thats not what this thread is about. keep on track pls

Just to remind you guys, I already told you making a spoiler was a bad decision, even though everyone called me a liar who has no clue how classic works.

NCWest classic is far from hardcore though, if what I see is correct. Free teleports, mobs giving quest items even if you did not do the last hit (such shit doesn't fly in tw) - it's a carebear heaven.

if what you say is true i agree with you, but still thats not what this thread is about. keep on track pls

but it is 

cause you can have all the money of the world and still you wont be able to buy jack shit cause the spoilers and crafter wont have materials..neither to spoil and most importantly neither to buy because they CANT CRAFT NOTHING to sell and spoilers CANT SPOIL mobs for weeks to get half of the things crafters need...

lineage2 has a very simple economic system based around the dwarfs you screw with them then the economy falls down at this point its better to just offer weapon and armor packs up to b grade than this..

the thread was about people complaining about rates and stuff and them somehow lying about it. did i get it right?

and the response was that the game is fine, just need to become bots ourselves, create many alts to farm quests to be able to afford ss on main? i know old l2, it was not easy, yet it was not frustrating like this version.

Archived