Players lying to create hysteria should be banned from the forum

1 minute ago, Devoid said:

Just to remind you guys, I already told you making a spoiler was a bad decision, even though everyone called me a liar who has no clue how classic works.

NCWest classic is far from hardcore though, if what I see is correct. Free teleports, mobs giving quest items even if you did not do the last hit (such shit doesn't fly in tw) - it's a carebear heaven.

no money to buy ss

no money to buy heal pots

no money to buy any kind of weapon

no drops to sell to get money to buy things on above

no spoils to sell

having free teleports wont give you much

its like they decided to make an event with free teleport and wait how long people will ragequit and only vip's and bots will remain

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, JamesSunderland said:

np, but no matter what or your post reason, it doesn't change the fact that rates on adena,exp/sp,drops, are completely broken and in some cases stronger monsters givinh less adena or exp than weaker ones.

maybe you focused too much on leveling and too little in getting the equipment first. now you are too high lvl with no equip = takes you took long to kill mobs and spend more adena doing so. Im just assuming, i will start leveling today or tomorrow, when i experience it first hand i will be able to confirm or deny it

3 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Just to remind you guys, I already told you making a spoiler was a bad decision, even though everyone called me a liar who has no clue how classic works.

NCWest classic is far from hardcore though, if what I see is correct. Free teleports, mobs giving quest items even if you did not do the last hit (such shit doesn't fly in tw) - it's a carebear heaven.

Mobs just give quest item for those who did the last hit, brainless, if all of us have to pay for teleport no one will be playing this, because people don't Money even for SS imagine for teleports, talk for yourself, ncoin spender who buy shots/buffs from l2store

2 minutes ago, Devoid said:

i myself didn't make spoiler as main but after 2 days i wanted to confirm this. besides, spoilers are important. we can't rely on ingame pure drops as they are already low and farming a dragon like antharas is only for the selected few. if the source is limited the prices will skyrocket  like on the live servers, where by the time you hit level 100 you barely have 5% of the adena you need to buy gear to kill anything 100+ content.

10 minutes ago, Devoid said:

Every class is a bad decision,personally i am not playing a lot waiting if they will fix this,because if they wont,it's nosense struggling to make lvl now only to see cash shop being implemented with things u will not be able to craft/buy

13 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

maybe you focused too much on leveling and too little in getting the equipment first. now you are too high lvl with no equip = takes you took long to kill mobs and spend more adena doing so. Im just assuming, i will start leveling today or tomorrow, when i experience it first hand i will be able to confirm or deny it

13 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

no money to buy ss

no money to buy heal pots

no money to buy any kind of weapon

no drops to sell to get money to buy things on above

no spoils to sell

having free teleports wont give you much

its like they decided to make an event with free teleport and wait how long people will ragequit and only vip's and bots will remain

In old L2, pre the newbie-catering system with free buffs/cubics and equipment upgrade by only paying the difference plus soulshots only on certain no-grade items (and no free teleports whatsoever), you always had to choose: either you get a weapon OR armor OR shots. It's only after you were creating alts you could do two of the three (e.g. weapon + shots or weapon + armor). Though of course, you could always stick with the previous grade, as ineffective as it was.

On the other hand, the remarks regarding potions and drop (esp. spoil) rates are fully correct. Spoiling was a decent way to make money on your first char, definitely easier than the crafting route - in classic that's not even close.

The thing is, in classic, you must do everything strategically. You should ignore all the XP buffs and most quests and select only the route that gives you most adena over shortest time. You should not rush the levels as that will not get you anything, with spellbooks being expensive and unobtainable as drop before level 40+.

16 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

I played both Ru off Gran Kain(1.0 was hell on earth balance quite reminding me this server atm) and EU off Skelth 1.5 version i'm doing exp/adena farm almost flawless but my route isn't working as it did on the Skelth (1x) for example, the monsters i farm atm are giving around 0,70-0,75x of the correct exp, and 0,25x of the correct adena, even materials are drop pretty rarely compared to the skelth (i'm using vip 3), i person would be blind to not see such things are broken and unbalanced. Maybe you do'nt have a bad intention or isn't trolling but i would tell you that "the worst blindman is the one that refuses to see".

when you can't even afford to buy basic/essential stuff like soulshots( 8 adena each just for NG shots ) because a single mob doesn't even drop enough adena to keep up with ss consumption, it's already a sign that things will turn out for the worst.

most people will either:

A) stop using ss, wich means killing monsters will take way more time, with the result in even more time spent between trying to lv up and recovering hp/mp, leading to further frustration and quite possible ragequit in the end;

B) start buying from the webshop, spending real money instead for something that was meant to be available already in the game. in other words, pay to progress.

and that's just for basic stuff, i don't even want to think about buying books and upgrading gear, because it's going to be terrible.

the problem is that in the long run NCSoft will end up loosing not only a good part of the customers who paid for their services and got disappointed, but also other players who wanted to give the game a chance, simply because with the current state of things they won't be able to progress properly past lv20, unless they plan to spend tons of real money.

i'm ok with people getting some benefits from paying extra services, but locking out everyone else from proper game progression is what will backfire hard in the end.

they still have time to fix things as they should be, before the situation reaches the "beyond salvation" point. and if it does, discussing these things on the forum won't matter anymore.

10 minutes ago, Devoid said:

In old L2, pre the newbie-catering system with free buffs/cubics and equipment upgrade by only paying the difference plus soulshots only on certain no-grade items (and no free teleports whatsoever), you always had to choose: either you get a weapon OR armor OR shots. It's only after you were creating alts you could do two of the three (e.g. weapon + shots or weapon + armor). Though of course, you could always stick with the previous grade, as ineffective as it was.

On the other hand, the remarks regarding potions and drop (esp. spoil) rates are fully correct. Spoiling was a decent way to make money on your first char, definitely easier than the crafting route - in classic that's not even close.

The thing is, in classic, you must do everything strategically. You should ignore all the XP buffs and most quests and select only the route that gives you most adena over shortest time. You should not rush the levels as that will not get you anything, with spellbooks being expensive and unobtainable as drop before level 40+.

yes thats why i always had a spoiler a craft and a wc since forever only on god i decided to start a summoner cause 3 summon back in the beggining where so much fun killing literally everything without a sweat 

but still regardless i never had any problem with that maybe in c4 when they nerfed the adena for some months and then they decide to remove it cause the network was going nuclear 

the problem is the amount of everything is low no matter how you try to see it its still low because if you dont do the quests you are not going to level up fast enough especially if you are a dwarf..(being cute doesnt help you level up)

You are wrong people. THIS IS L2 OLD SCHOOL. THERE ARE WAYS. like i said, you have to find it. I have seen many players doing the same things as i do to get their things in order. Maybe you are too busy checking the forum and saying how unfair is everything in the server, dont know, dont care.

I know how to play it to keep ongoing, gonna log in now. Good luck, kisses and hugs :x

2 hours ago, Cardano said:

No, the majorityof ppl understands that these rates are awfully low

And the minority comes to the forum to say that it should be left as it is.

Yeah basically this.

What kills me is they say "Classic is supposed to be hardcore" except classic had 4x the drop rate for adena... 

Pretty much everyone who played classic realizes this is a cash grab.

3 minutes ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

You are wrong people. THIS IS L2 OLD SCHOOL. THERE ARE WAYS. like i said, you have to find it. I have seen many players doing the same things as i do to get their things in order. Maybe you are too busy checking the forum and saying how unfair is everything in the server, dont know, dont care.

I know how to play it to keep ongoing, gonna log in now. Good luck, kisses and hugs :x

Not "unfair" just not "correct", there are obviously ways, but it still doesn't change that the rates are incorrect, there is no point in memeing or ignoring it as it is definitely a big issue and can cause alot of issues for the server and the players.

3 hours ago, GrumpyMuppet said:

As the title says. I read the posts and ppl are exagerating like A LOT. I hardlly suspected 2,3 times of players being bots. Maybe cause they are farming non-stop like real players instead of crying in the forum "the rates drops are so low" other players think "if i dont have the endurance to hunt at that pace they must be bots, cause no one can be better than me, if they are they must be cheating".

Same goes for the adena. You cant get rich farming random mobs in 3 hours of hunting? figure it out, i have vip status 0, and i have +100k of adena.

Sorry but when the drops dont even cover the cost of the NG shots (even at lvl 35) then it's set wrong. Same with spoils they are WAY off what they should be.

The way I see it, people are feeling buyers remorse right now. You bought launch packs before even seeing the game. Now you realize it is just a cash grab but instead of admitting it and calling it quits or at least admitting that something is messed up. You are like nah I spent money so therefore I will continue to let them rod and pole me for at least a month before quitting anyway because there won't be a population to play with. Google my friend if you are still interested in this game, you can find the fun elsewhere.

I think players complaining about "players lying to create hysteria should be banned from the forums", should be banned from the forums.

Accusing experienced players of lying about the adena drop rate, when it's been proven in at least four, now locked threads, basically calling them liars.

It's kind of funny how this fanboi's thread didn't get locked...

I wonder if anyone has asked themselves why did they decide to open a server without opening a test server first. Why was it so rushed the launch? Hmm I think some people know the answer already. You have to bait the fish before they bite. Otherwise you won't catch anything.

Just now, L2Empire said:

I wonder if anyone has asked themselves why did they decide to open a server without opening a test server first. Why was it so rushed the launch? Hmm I think some people know the answer already. You have to bait the fish before they bite. Otherwise you won't catch anything.

Ya, I was wondering how they couldn't have noticed that in internal testing...

But then I realized why it was ignored. 

And that was probably the reason there was no open beta test.

Just now, GrumpyMuppet said:

All i know that i just found out SOE are 40 adena cheaper on giran. Keep complaining about the servers "experienced players".

Thanks for the update, Muppet...

You reminded me that I need to check on a couple things in Giran, thank god for free teleports, right?...

Because "back in the day" you would have had to spend 5k to 10k to port there or an hour running and using the "poor man's teleport" to get there..

well they get the updates last with all the fixes from the other servers around...there was no need for a pts even small things like the novice mp pots the other servers have as a gift on sub 20 levels they removed it everything that can make the life of non vip's a bit more easy is removed or lowered intentionally

hell you just need to visit dwarf village and see the prices of the basic recipes and laugh 

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

well they get the updates last with all the fixes from the other servers around...there was no need for a pts even small things like the novice mp pots the other servers have as a gift on sub 20 levels they removed it everything that can make the life of non vip's a bit more easy is removed or lowered intentionally

the funny part is even the VIPs are getting banged on by the broken rates and compulsorily buying cash SS.

Archived