Maybe open 1 box server?

Gusa

Maybe it would be a good idea for both NCSOF and users who can not enter. Open a server with only one box.

Some claim that the problem is the multibox...:o
Others claim that they paid to use multibox ...>:(

Possible solution:
            Open a new server with only one box :D

What do you think?;)

It is only a possible solution. I understand that it is nothing more than a business to generate money. And also that you are not interested in anyone but those who pay.

But with publishing an idea, nothing is lost.

And on the other hand, if I pay an access, I would also like to play a one box server.

17 hours ago, InVizO said:

They did open a server, it's called Aden

Yeah, but is not one box and the GTM is very different.

I dont understand why you dont want they open one box server for no VIP? 

2 hours ago, Gusa said:

Yeah, but is not one box and the GTM is very different.

I dont understand why you dont want they open one box server for no VIP? 

Because there's already a server with no queues ever.  Opening even more servers will just lead to a bunch of dead servers in a few months.

On 8/10/2018 at 7:53 PM, FatHips said:

VIP no login problems.  Why would NC care about non-VIP players when their server is literally full? You will be ignored as you should be.

Now when their paying customers cannot get in, they have a real problem.

I'm not VIP and I log in everday in 10 secs with 2 accounts

53 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

What they need to do is get rid of fishing and allow offline shops. This alone will solve a lot of the server capacity issues.

Offline shops are literally the worst addition to L2 (Private Servers). Fishing should also not be "offline".

Want to fix ques? Pay for vip... literally 1$ a month. If you cant afford 1$/month? prolly shouldnt be spending your time playing a video game.

And for those who can afford the 1$ a month and decide not to play? Stop crying.

4 minutes ago, GoNoles69 said:

Offline shops are literally the worst addition to L2 (Private Servers). Fishing should also not be "offline".

Want to fix ques? Pay for vip... literally 1$ a month. If you cant afford 1$/month? prolly shouldnt be spending your time playing a video game.

And for those who can afford the 1$ a month and decide not to play? Stop crying.

I have all 3 accounts @ vip 4.

If they are going to allow free accounts, they need to make them playable. We need a healthy server population to keep this game alive. 1/2 the server afk fishing, afk @ RoD, shops. Creates a login queue issue. It creates a lot of incentive to keep 3 clients logged in 24/7.  Combined with the 6k cap. - Bad for the overall long term population health

55 minutes ago, Shakedown said:

I have all 3 accounts @ vip 4.

If they are going to allow free accounts, they need to make them playable. We need a healthy server population to keep this game alive. 1/2 the server afk fishing, afk @ RoD, shops. Creates a login queue issue. It creates a lot of incentive to keep 3 clients logged in 24/7.  Combined with the 6k cap. - Bad for the overall long term population health

Its the first week of launch, of course there is going to be a que. And i agree they need to make the game playable for the free accounts, but of course people aren't going to log off. What they need to do is restart the server every day at like 3am. Then the AFK will be logged off, and will have to relog. I am also vip, and i made my dwarf a vip1 just to avoid que. I understand the que is annoying, but I am tired of the people who are playing for free complaining about not getting the same service as paying customers. That is just pure ignorance. 

Archived