Let’s go on strike

People of NA servers , lets join togheter and set a date to go on strike on a following day to make a point. This drop/spoil and adena rate are a rip-off. I’m a vip 4 and still can’t stand the fact that I need to buy shots all the time and can’t afford a few potions to farm properly. This is stupid. Look on l2 wiki classic and see that a mob that should give you 170 adena at least gives you 40, if you’re lucky. Let’s stand togheter as a community at let them know we ain’t buying they’re bullshit with this unplayable rates. Worst economy I’ve seen in my 12 years of L2

No point in going on strike. They have their money from the packs. The cash grab is done. The put in minimal effort to release a game they already had made and had no intention of being fair or supporting it and then they'll bleed their customers dry of money as much as they can while it crumbles. 

So what’s the point? Cash grab with off servers? Instead of mantaining the income when you have a good platform and a good player base. This is retarded. I go on skelth and buy 50 millions with the vip 4 entry and I’m settled with top C. And you level up faster there. Instead of coming up with innovation they bleeped it up.

4 minutes ago, airfathaaaaa said:

the only to protest is to refund and the majority of those that donated wont.. so 

I REALLY wish you would quit calling it a purchase. You did not purchase money. You PURCHASED start packs. Huge difference. Donations are given without expecting anything in return and just supporting. This isn't a private server.

I REALLY wish you would quit calling it a d.onation. You did not dona.te money. You PURCHASED start packs. Huge difference. Donations are given without expecting anything in return and just supporting. This isn't a private server.

Just now, Sinkest said:

I REALLY wish you would quit calling it a purchase. You did not purchase money. You PURCHASED start packs. Huge difference. Donations are given without expecting anything in return and just supporting. This isn't a private server.

you exchange real money for pixels private servers call their pixels donations too in case you havent notice

1 minute ago, airfathaaaaa said:

you exchange real money for pixels private servers call their pixels donations too in case you havent notice

I'm saying quit calling it a do.nation because that's not what it was. You bought stuff from their store. 

Just now, NightMother said:

You can refund since they lied about the rates but it’s debatable since the packs contain exactly what you payed for. 

But they don't. It's been proven some things in the pack don't even work and it's been almost a week without any fixes. That enough to validate a refund. 

Just now, airfathaaaaa said:

you donated anything to a private server that didnt resulted into an item?

no never

I have never donated to a priv.ate server. And again a don.ation is a very different thing. You gave the them money to help support them and as a thanks they gave you an item. Here you PURCHASED a pack and they are REQUIRED to give you the exact items you were purchasing. 

1 minute ago, Sinkest said:

I have never donated to a priv.ate server. And again a don.ation is a very different thing. You gave the them money to help support them and as a thanks they gave you an item. Here you PURCHASED a pack and they are REQUIRED to give you the exact items you were purchasing. 

no a purchase when it comes to talk about games is always the same thing you pay for items the term used in lineage 2 private servers is there to avoid any lawsuit from the wonderfull ncwest and literally nothing more 

no a purchase when it comes to talk about games is always the same thing you pay for items the term used in lineage 2 private servers is there to avoid any lawsuit from the wonderfull ncwest and literally nothing more 

So then we are back to how this isn't a private server so call it a purchase. 

11 hours ago, airfathaaaaa said:

The private servers call it "do.nation" because they don't want to pay taxes from the (de-facto) business they run.

21 minutes ago, Krissa said:

The private servers call it "do.nation" because they don't want to pay taxes from the (de-facto) business they run.

in case you havent forgot ncsoft went on a lawsuit rage mode back when c4 files got leaked and private servers started to spawn like crazy...

in case you havent forgot ncsoft went on a lawsuit rage mode back when c4 files got leaked and private servers started to spawn like crazy...

In case I haven't forgot, those illegal private servers were calling it "do.nations" since C1 beta got leaked.

Archived