Why we don't have a Classic server - For real

Dga

Why we have to get a hybrid shit, why NCSoft didn't launch a real classic stuff, with true rate, with a monthly subscription, with (almost) no quest, harder xping ?

Actually we got something like that :

1. Super fast XP
  2. Low Adena rate
  3. Low Spoil rates
  4. VIP can sell mats…
  5. VIP can take a place of a non-vip

Just fix adena/spoil rate, delete VIP and add a monthly sub.

2 hours ago, Dga said:

Why we have to get a hybrid shit, why NCSoft didn't launch a real classic stuff, with true rate, with a monthly subscription, with (almost) no quest, harder xping ?

Actually we got something like that :

1. Super fast XP
  2. Low Adena rate
  3. Low Spoil rates
  4. VIP can sell mats…
  5. VIP can take a place of a non-vip

Just fix adena/spoil rate, delete VIP and add a monthly sub.

You are completely misguided, "super fast xp" is a lie. they did the curved progression not linear. you get to 20 really easy wooo hoo and then it starts to progressively degrade. 

Just to give you idea exact numbers with XP. It will take you 6.5 times more XP to hit level 70 than on original Lineage 2. To put it another words - you could had made 6.5 level 70 characters in original L2 with the XP required to make one here. 

also it took on average 2 years of daily play to get level 70 character on original L2. which means it will take you 6.5 more time aka 14 years to hit 70. 

I can't wrap my mind around people saying XP is good, just give us adena. I dno't have 14 years for L2, do you?

we're probably going to have full VR mmorpgs with oculus by the time you hit 60 in this point and click classic.

There are plenty of L2 classics servers, if you aren't enjoying this one, why complain about adena/drop/spoil/exp/l2store all the freaking time? This server is supposed to be hard. You guys are a bunch of old people whom find fun and purpose to whining in every aspect the game gives to us. While you guys cry all around the corner, I enjoy the game.

5 minutes ago, Criss said:

There are plenty of L2 classics servers, if you aren't enjoying this one, why complain about adena/drop/spoil/exp/l2store all the freaking time? This server is supposed to be hard. You guys are a bunch of old people whom find fun and purpose to whining in every aspect the game gives to us. While you guys cry all around the corner, I enjoy the game.

I'm guessing you have never played Lineage 2 to end game? Spoiling/crafting becomes a very big component of the game once you get beyond D grade items. With the current spoiling rates, it will be nearly impossible to craft the gear necessary to kill mobs at higher levels. Sure, you could drop some real $$$ to purchase the mats, but what about the recipes and unique components?

It isn't obvious yet to those who are new to the game, but trust us, the wall is coming and it is essentially insurmountable!

The quality of a Lineage 2 server is largely dependent on the size/quality of the population. If the game is perceived to be in an unplayable state by the majority of players, they will leave and you will be left with a dead server.

14 hours ago, Criss said:

mamene, hard doesn't mean unbalanced

You cannot be fast on xp and slow on adena/spoil, ppl is still farming at lv40+ with the no grade free weapon ans some lucky got a D weapon.

Dwarf cannot decrease the price of SS because the price of mat are fixed by NPC who sell stuff for a certain rate…

Anyway, NCsoft team fixed it last night, thanks to them.

Archived