Where Take Talismans by classes?

Arcanjo

Okay, those seals are unusable now as npcs don't spawn anymore in instances. Was done like 2 patches ago? idk

Regarding talis, I think I read in Salvation patch, that Class-specific talismans were deleted from fortress npc as well. Try to re-read patch note, because I'm not sure,

1 hour ago, DominoD said:

Okay, those seals are unusable now as npcs don't spawn anymore in instances. Was done like 2 patches ago? idk

Regarding talis, I think I read in Salvation patch, that Class-specific talismans were deleted from fortress npc as well. Try to re-read patch note, because I'm not sure,

You should not have removed the talismas, you must have another way to have it, so I read in the wiki that it would be level 101+ to have them, but I think the Wiki is out of date, because npc adventure does not give you any more options of No. 101)

This Talisman, used in Oly 2017

Don't Speak about Talisman:

http://www.lineage2.com/media/content-images/patch-notes/Lineage II - Salavation First Chapter Patch Notes.pdf

http://www.lineage2.com/media/content-images/patch-notes/Lineage II - Grand Crusade Patch Notes.pdf

http://www.lineage2.com/media/content-images/patch-notes/Helios Patch Notes.pdf

http://www.lineage2.com/media/content-images/news/04222015_Infinite-Odyssey-Patch Notes.pdf

1 minute ago, DominoD said:

Actually I found this in Salvation notes "The Court Wizard no longer buys or exchanges bracelets and t-shirts, and doesn't sell classspecific talismans."

But who sells, from what I saw the item was not banned, none of the Talismans, then someone else has.

its player Oly 2017 use Talisman Resist Half kill and Letal

image.png

Ofc ppl that was interested in those talismans stacked them up before update release, thus why you may see alot of ppl still using them. But those talismans r long gone and 
fortress npc only sells 15d ones with a variety of new bonuses.

Btw, you seem to be playing with this picture alot these days, so why dont you go to core/ramona forums and ask the guy owner of that char directly?

But it is not clear if we have more like having these Talismans, as it was the only form of defense against Half kill or Lethal Attack, for healer and ISS.  I believe that it still has a yes to have, if they would not make clear the removal of these talismans.

2 minutes ago, Astarothy said:

Ofc ppl that was interested in those talismans stacked them up before update release, thus why you may see alot of ppl still using them. But those talismans r long gone and 
fortress npc only sells 15d ones with a variety of new bonuses.

Btw, you seem to be playing with this picture alot these days, so why dont you go to core/ramona forums and ask the guy owner of that char directly?

I do not know him and I do not know how to go to the Core forum, I only know this one here. lol
Well, they scarred our lives, as they were the only Talismans that slowed the chance (Resistencia) of taking Half-kill and lethal attack, today only one archer for full Dex, which he half-kills in a row.

3 hours ago, Nuky said:

You must be some kind of forum master ... been seeing dozens and dozens topics created by you, most of which completely useless, but anyways.

Those seal of sincerity you posted have been removed from the game since idk what, maybe 2-3 years... And you could never buy talismans with it.

The talisman you posted was probably one of the many options of talismans you could find in fortresses, but those have been removed too as well since the very last update we received in December 2017. You can find "info" on it in the last patch notes, tho its not much. I can tell u the short version. 

All kind of passive/active/class specific talismans sold from fortress/castle npc have been removed and replaced with brand new talismans.

PS: You could have find out about the talismans if you had read the patch notes its not so difficult since the patch notes look like have been written down by a retard :D but maybe you just like seeing your name on the forum. none of my business anyway. New talismans picture below

Friend be educated, and be educated, if you do not like it please do not respond. And do not call others retarded or offended! Well, it may come back to you, you did not read the posts, where I marked the path notes of several versions, including the last version I read, which put it in the picture, but nothing talks about the end of the old Talismans. Talisman removal of classes, etc.), just say they changed the npcs and added new talismans.

I preferred the old ones, because resisting half kill is priceless!

17 minutes ago, Arcanjo said:

Friend be educated, and be educated, if you do not like it please do not respond. And do not call others retarded or offended! Well, it may come back to you, you did not read the posts, where I marked the path notes of several versions, including the last version I read, which put it in the picture, but nothing talks about the end of the old Talismans. Talisman removal of classes, etc.), just say they changed the npcs and added new talismans.

I preferred the old ones, because resisting half kill is priceless!

https://imgur.com/uI95kxp

Not hard to find in the so called patch notes.

just 2 things.

-you used to get those talismans from fortress, castle and other npc(which used to appear on instances, but then it was removed and relocated to aden, just for ppl to use the remaining seals, but it should be gone for a time now). i don't know if you still can get them from castles or fortress.

-that lethal resistance talisman was 1 of the common r-grade ones, but im totally sure the guy on the picture is not using it because we don't have lethal on pvp since GOD update like 6 years ago(on that update it was actually removed from daggers and archer skills) and half kill damage don't count at olympiads (at least till the last time i played) and i think u got that picture from that olympiad video you posted earlier.
so there is no point on using lethal resistance, it should be other thing, p.def and m.def maybe...

Where do you sell the usual talismans? They are fixed and it looks like "balls" of blue and white color, in the photo he has some in the inventory, they are extremely basic and I know that he has therefore seen one of these days, just looking for these removed, but I forgot the place (I think it was in Grocery or near it, and some town).

Archived