Karma with one PK

cris08

Hi

I really need a solution for this problem. In some places or maybe everywhere exists trolls. The problem here is that i can't do anything against they. They can troll me and I can't Pk him, because the game defend they but not me. 

Im making crazy because of that and other problems in this server. I really need to kill those people but is insane 740 karma for only one pk and get down 1 or 2 points by mob.

Excuse me for my bad english. 

Bye

47 minutes ago, cris08 said:

I really need a solution for this problem. In some places or maybe everywhere exists trolls. The problem here is that i can't do anything against they. They can troll me and I can't Pk him, because the game defend they but not me.

Trolls?

Are you sure they are not Orcs?

The PK is fundamentally broken. I remember one kill giving 240 in classic not 700+.

I killed one mouthbreathing retard the other day, and was trying to get the karma off, and his two best boyfriends ran after me and I downed them both. There is no way I could just sit there and take it. It should flag people for going after a red. Reds deserve the right to defend themselves at no additional penalty. I ended up with 7000 karma.

Was it worth it with the exp loss at 10+% for VIP 4? Hell yes, those assholes deserved to taste dirt.

Is it fair? No way. Let reds defend themselves with no cost.

+1

I had to PK a bot because the bot report button = nothing... and guess what, who got penalized? had to die 2 times to loose karma, thats not how its supposed to work. It was my first PK and I supposedly should clean my karma after a few mobs. Now we cant even kill bots to take control of a hunting spot...

Lol. Don't PK people if you aren't hard enough to face the music. Back in Lineage 2 launch you didn't just work off karma easily either. You could try but you would probably end up getting killed by someone. And a death clears a good amount of karma. This system is designed to be an eye for an eye. If you get that wanted sign over your head then prepare to be hunted.

You know how we used to work off karma back then? Group up with your friends and have them kill you till you are white again. They would pick up potential item drops and hand them over again.

Just kill yourself, you will lose only 4% of XP it's faster than dekarma at this level.

If they troll you ignore them that simply like that, pkin at this level it's useless, you don't lose enough XP on death so no one care

9 hours ago, Zaaka said:

Lol. Don't PK people if you aren't hard enough to face the music. Back in Lineage 2 launch you didn't just work off karma easily either. You could try but you would probably end up getting killed by someone. And a death clears a good amount of karma. This system is designed to be an eye for an eye. If you get that wanted sign over your head then prepare to be hunted.

You know how we used to work off karma back then? Group up with your friends and have them kill you till you are white again. They would pick up potential item drops and hand them over again.

I knew I wasn't misremembering that clearing Karma back in the day was hard af.

Archived