Dual/Fist extra Extra Fixed Damage (Attribute x2)?

Arcanjo

I think Elemental damage is calculated with P.Atk... a Two-Hand sword/Retributer uses the full P.Atk with full Element to determine Elemental Damage, a Dual Sword/Fist weapon uses 50% P.Atk with full Element to determine Elemental Damage(if Element was divided then you would only get bonus when target has nearly 0 resistance)

Or the Elemental damage is calculated based on your full Element vs. Target's Resistances... then divided 50% per hit(It all works out pretty much the same)

31 minutes ago, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

I think Elemental damage is calculated with P.Atk... a Two-Hand sword/Retributer uses the full P.Atk with full Element to determine Elemental Damage, a Dual Sword/Fist weapon uses 50% P.Atk with full Element to determine Elemental Damage(if Element was divided then you would only get bonus when target has nearly 0 resistance)

Or the Elemental damage is calculated based on your full Element vs. Target's Resistances... then divided 50% per hit(It all works out pretty much the same)

Shock elemental damage is not divided by hit, but kept intact, which makes dual weapons stronger on element

On 1/16/2018 at 2:34 PM, Arcanjo said:

Both fist Weapon and Dual, hit 2x in one attack! So if the weapon has 450 of attribute, it means that both dual and fist, hit 900 element per attack.

While 2H, 1H hit only 450 per stroke.

Correct?

no, element don't work like that, element on your weapon is not directly related to the bonus damage from it, "elemental bonus" is just a modifier (one between others) something like this:
[basic damage formula] * [element modifier] * [pvp modifier] * [pve modifier] * [other modifiers]

this [element modifier] is just a number that multiply the damage(this number vary between 0.75 - 1.25, not sure if these numbers are correct, but should at least be something near).
This variation depends on the difference between attacker weapon element and target def against that specific element.

On 1/20/2018 at 3:25 PM, Astarot said:

Shock elemental damage is not divided by hit, but kept intact, which makes dual weapons stronger on element

eh?? O_o

The fist and dual swords hits with 1/2 patak each swing. Attribute bonus or penalty is ~25% max. Attribute dmg is a modifier coming from Att attack - att defense formula.

It is not linear.So each additional 10 of attribute attack against same attribute defense will gives diff additional bonus capped somewhere around ~25% 

you have 10000 attackpower against 1000 defense (no dmg reduction items no crit) then dmg is 10000/1000 so u hit for 10 dmg. when using Fists or dual the hits are taken with 1/2 patak to provide dmg equal full patak at the end. So hitting with dual swords with 500 patak is not each hit is with 500 patak but each hit is done with 250 patak so at the end the dmg output is same like single hand/two-handed weapon with 500 patak. (forgot passives for now).

so u start to hit with Slasher no element bonus so both the attack and target have same element stats

10000/1000 = 10

Same with fists

(5000/1000 = 5 + 5000/1000= 5) = 10 

now the attacker has element attack higher by 60 points (360 vs 300) that gives ~8.74% dmg boost

(10000/1000)1.0874= 10.874 

now with fists

((5000/1000)*1.0874+(5000/1000)*1.0874) = 5.437 + 5.437 = 10.874 it is similar like (((5000/1000)+(5000/1000))*1.0874 as it is a multiplier which can be taken out of the bracket equation. 

If it should be doubled. You get also soulshot applied for each swing what is not the case. Watch carefully and you will notice that you use 1 soulshot for "2 hits" with fist or duals.

On 29/01/2018 at 9:51 AM, Asachiara said:

The fist and dual swords hits with 1/2 patak each swing. Attribute bonus or penalty is ~25% max. Attribute dmg is a modifier coming from Att attack - att defense formula.

It is not linear.So each additional 10 of attribute attack against same attribute defense will gives diff additional bonus capped somewhere around ~25% 

you have 10000 attackpower against 1000 defense (no dmg reduction items no crit) then dmg is 10000/1000 so u hit for 10 dmg. when using Fists or dual the hits are taken with 1/2 patak to provide dmg equal full patak at the end. So hitting with dual swords with 500 patak is not each hit is with 500 patak but each hit is done with 250 patak so at the end the dmg output is same like single hand/two-handed weapon with 500 patak. (forgot passives for now).

so u start to hit with Slasher no element bonus so both the attack and target have same element stats

10000/1000 = 10

Same with fists

(5000/1000 = 5 + 5000/1000= 5) = 10 

now the attacker has element attack higher by 60 points (360 vs 300) that gives ~8.74% dmg boost

(10000/1000)1.0874= 10.874 

now with fists

((5000/1000)*1.0874+(5000/1000)*1.0874) = 5.437 + 5.437 = 10.874 it is similar like (((5000/1000)+(5000/1000))*1.0874 as it is a multiplier which can be taken out of the bracket equation. 

If it should be doubled. You get also soulshot applied for each swing what is not the case. Watch carefully and you will notice that you use 1 soulshot for "2 hits" with fist or duals.

In this case, each hand beats 50% of damage (normal and critical), which can make it hit less with less damage, since it can only be critical in one hand. The two-handed weapon hits 100% damage per hit and the critical hits 100%, so the 2h-Weapon has a chance to deal more damage on fewer hits (even though they may cause the same damage in X time), the advantage of 2h-Weapon and just have a chance to give more hits in a few tries.

They say that the critical multiplier of 2h-Weapon is x2, and of the dual x1.5, is that correct? And from 1h-weapon what is the multiplier?

21 minutes ago, Astarot said:

In this case, each hand beats 50% of damage (normal and critical), which can make it hit less with less damage, since it can only be critical in one hand. The two-handed weapon hits 100% damage per hit and the critical hits 100%, so the 2h-Weapon has a chance to deal more damage on fewer hits (even though they may cause the same damage in X time), the advantage of 2h-Weapon and just have a chance to give more hits in a few tries.

They say that the critical multiplier of 2h-Weapon is x2, and of the dual x1.5, is that correct? And from 1h-weapon what is the multiplier?

I do not want to say bulsht about crit multipliers. make toon lvl 1 don't take any skills don't buy soulshots. Buy top no grade Fists/1hblunt/1hsword/2handsword keep high level in party not to take exp go and hit lvl 1 mob and check crits vs normal hit with each weapon.

4 minutes ago, Asachiara said:

I do not want to say bulsht about crit multipliers. make toon lvl 1 don't take any skills don't buy soulshots. Buy top no grade Fists/1hblunt/1hsword/2handsword keep high level in party not to take exp go and hit lvl 1 mob and check crits vs normal hit with each weapon.

I remember that the multipliers, are different: 1h and dual looks like it was x1.5 and 2h-weapon x2

I do not remember the advantage of a hand's weapon, from what I've seen, it's the least, damage.

6 hours ago, Astarot said:

I remember that the multipliers, are different: 1h and dual looks like it was x1.5 and 2h-weapon x2

I do not remember the advantage of a hand's weapon, from what I've seen, it's the least, damage.

Fist weapons (on a tyrr) will infact give more dps (as long as crit RATE is the same) because lightning force will proc and stay level 3 longer/more often because of double the amount of hits. Also you must factor in fist debuff (furious fist or the evis fist debuff).

If you disregard my previous statement, 2h blunt with same patk and crit rate will do the same damage as fists.

On an ISS dual blunts will do the same dps as 2h blunt.

The best way to think about the damage difference between dual weapons (fists/dual dagger/dual swords/dual blunts) is the damage is halved with each hit.

Archived