NEW SERVER SEA

Kram

Hi Admin,

Good job for your hard work, I have no issue on this queue system. Why? because back on the day when we are playing GOD it was very frustrating that the server is too lag and difficult to play because server are full of people. But now, it's different we can play smoothly even our location is on the other side of the world.

Let's go to our topic. We have bunch of people playing from south east asia. If you guys planning to create a new server please consider south east asia.

Thanks and have a good day!

Kramlig

• Like 2

If they do open a new server for you it will still be in Texas just like the rest. They will only adjust the timezone to benefit your hours.

I'm not sure how you can play smooth since server is on the opposite side of the world. I'm from Europe and had 1500 ping, basically 1.5 second delay to all my actions so i gave up since it was unplayable. We will never be able to play lag-free because NCSoft sold us to the russians. I would say to play lag-free on the EU's Innova server but i can't recommend it since it costs 20 euro/month to dual box there on a old empty server. And if you play without box good luck finding a party on an old almost empty server where everybody is high level.

1 hour ago, Payne said:

If they do open a new server for you it will still be in Texas just like the rest. They will only adjust the timezone to benefit your hours.

I'm not sure how you can play smooth since server is on the opposite side of the world. I'm from Europe and had 1500 ping, basically 1.5 second delay to all my actions so i gave up since it was unplayable. We will never be able to play lag-free because NCSoft sold us to the russians. I would say to play lag-free on the EU's Innova server but i can't recommend it since it costs 20 euro/month to dual box there on a old empty server. And if you play without box good luck finding a party on an old almost empty server where everybody is high level.

if you have 1500 ping then your connection has problem. 

normal ping from europe is around 150-200

with leatrix fix manual or automatic with install it could be very playable. 

if you use battleping it will be no lag at all

On 10/17/2018 at 5:59 PM, Payne said:

Man, I feel sorry to your Internet Service Provider. Change it before you realize that it is over. My bunch of friends already playing at TI and we don't have a problem on lag. Our ping on their server returns 100-250ms . This is just a request to @Juji  if they want to market on south east asia. We're looking forward for it. Thanks

12 hours ago, Pulp_fiction said:

Yup, plz open +7 or +8 Server for SEA. it's 300-400 ppl from only my country now, and for the whole sea, it would be 2k++...

Agree, I know @Jujican provide us a data on how many ppl playing from SEA. If this is not true, well then close this thread.

On 23/10/2018 at 4:25 AM, Juji said:

Unfortunately, we do not have the license for Lineage II SEA servers.

Honestly, In terms of business, if you managed to obtain a license for even an european server, say in UK or Germany for example, you would absolutely wipe the floor with the competition, given that Innova which is the Russian company running l2 eu classic servers are completely corrupt and useless when it comes to supporting, you guys might not be efficient when it comes to solving issues, but I know for a fact that if you expanded, there would be no competition due to everyone being sick and tired of russian botting/corrupt administration team/poor hierarchy of players

• 1 year later...