Constant DC even with VIP

Glock

Whats the deal with constand DCs 3-5 a day, cant even leave a shop for a few hours couse u get fakin dc, idk before I had vip and after its the same no diference same DCs every day only dif is no more queue, leave a shop for an hour and u sold nothing couse always get disconnected, what the hell (and no not my internet problem, the internet wasnt disturbed)

BUMP, ffs this is annoying as s**t, logged in for the night,  hour late all chars DC, and im sleeping so no chance to put the shops again, what the fok is happening with these servers, in 12 years of playing on illegal servers never had so many problems on one server, from the start there been only problems and problems with these servers here and this is "official", ... any regular russian server could wipe theyr butt with this "official servers" 

1 hour ago, Glock said:

BUMP, ffs this is annoying as s**t, logged in for the night,  hour late all chars DC, and im sleeping so no chance to put the shops again, what the fok is happening with these servers, in 12 years of playing on illegal servers never had so many problems on one server, from the start there been only problems and problems with these servers here and this is "official", ... any regular russian server could wipe theyr butt with this "official servers" 

I like how forum automatically changes "pri.vate" to "illegal"....

1 hour ago, VincentColpa said:

never got a dc and Im playing from Europe. Fix your Internet or contact your ISP

Wrote in a first post, its not a internet problem... one account gets DC, next one maybe hour later or so, not all at once, its not the internet,I also play from EU, never have lag and never had problems with my provider

9 hours ago, HikariKoizumi said:

Its your connection dude, i have 3 accounts connected all the week, and never disconected (Only for Maintenance).

People really cant read these days, ffs, how its my internet if one acc get dc while another is still online, I put 3 accounts in night for shops, and when I sometimes check on them one acc had DC, connect it again, after an hours or so another acc got dc.... nothing to do with internet

11 minutes ago, Glock said:

People really cant read these days, ffs, how its my internet if one acc get dc while another is still online, I put 3 accounts in night for shops, and when I sometimes check on them one acc had DC, connect it again, after an hours or so another acc got dc.... nothing to do with internet

Well simply put the packet that was dropped belonged to one account and thus it D/Ced while your other account doesn't. For months I was having a 1% packet drop rate on the hop from my modem to my ISP's CO and that was enough to disconnect anywhere from nothing to all the clients just depending on when the packet drops occurred.

I was running anywhere from 6 to 9 clients on three machines and it was almost a game to guess which account would be disconnected. It was even more fun when I was boxing CC or something and had a packet or two drop at the worst time =/

Have you done full tracerts and pings -t to check for sure that you're isp or your isp's isp or your isp's isp's isp isn't the issue?

The servers aren't the problem as I and others can stay connected from maintenance to maintenance.

Archived