upgrading stages of an evolved zodiac agathion bracelet

Venetiae

25 minutes ago, Vassy said:

It seems cheaper to buy just a high grade one... the price is pretty low during the event.

It is a different thing I started with a high lvl 8. U need to make it +12 first then evolve it and then u go to stages 1 to 5 each stage gives additional bonuses 

Yep, exactly as Oeste said.

Upgrades of none-evolved agathions up to stage 12 are 100% save, without a chance of failure.

Once u reach stage 12 and evolve the agathion (evolution stone required), u can further upgrade it for a small/medium boost of passive stats from Stage 1 to Stage 5.

This is what this thread is about as the items needed to try that further upgrade are expensive and some ppl. wanna know if it's worth the risk, or not.

1 hour ago, Oeste said:

It is a different thing I started with a high lvl 8. U need to make it +12 first then evolve it and then u go to stages 1 to 5 each stage gives additional bonuses 

Oh... I feel like John Snow now when the red chick told him "you know nothing"...

Now make sense ;)

25 red bottles so far and i am only on Stage 4.... very disappointing, some have such good luck and others way other end of spectrum... i would have been happy in the middle, but no such luck, i am in the darkest deepest realm of fail lol....

Archived