Jump to content
Forums

Mana Potions


uEdwina
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, uEdwina said:

hi everyone  as you guys see we have big problem with mana regen for  wizard class and other classes , and I need your help guys to make  NCSOFT bring back the mana potion 

thanks.

i wish u guys help me out :)

HAHAHAHAHA bro you made my day!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

ahahah this is so "private" idea

OFC mana pots can't exist. it does not even make sense. wizards are supposed to spend a lot of mana, for many many reasons one of them being their high damage

you have many ways to make it last longer as it was stated before... you can walk ( when you get the passive ) instead of running for more MP regen. You can suit your gear in this server for MP instead of Cast Speed ( usual stats in illegal servers when mana is not a problem )

you can box an se+ee which can restore mana and also give the clarity buff which will be you spend less mana for each skill. PP also has body to mind ( more MP )

lastly, you need to use your skills to sustain for example, Corpse Life Drain, Curse Death Link and Body To Mind. Learn how to combine all those ( or without Curse Death Link ) and you will be able to last much longer before you sit down to recover MP

That's why mages are hard to level specially when playing solo ;)

Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, VincentColpa said:

ahahah this is so "private" idea

OFC mana pots can't exist. it does not even make sense. wizards are supposed to spend a lot of mana, for many many reasons one of them being their high damage

you have many ways to make it last longer as it was stated before... you can walk ( when you get the passive ) instead of running for more MP regen. You can suit your gear in this server for MP instead of Cast Speed ( usual stats in illegal servers when mana is not a problem )

you can box an se+ee which can restore mana and also give the clarity buff which will be you spend less mana for each skill. PP also has body to mind ( more MP )

lastly, you need to use your skills to sustain for example, Corpse Life Drain, Curse Death Link and Body To Mind. Learn how to combine all those ( or without Curse Death Link ) and you will be able to last much longer before you sit down to recover MP

That's why mages are hard to level specially when playing solo ;)

Cheers

too much to read 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hell no!
Mana potions would be a crime on nature!

Ofc I'd like to have almost endless mana.
But isn't that the meaning of a mage? More dmg but not forever and needs MP recover?
Meanwhile fighter can go on and on but way slower?

And yeah... when I'd play a SE or EE I'd feel kinda betrayed if mana pots would be around -.-

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, beleaua said:

they do exist in other version of official classic, but only for low level, to help them get to 40 faster.

lol you need more help in exp than what you already have?

in old official:

  • payed teleports from level 1
  • no free ss never
  • no quests like the ones we have here
  • no exp/buff scrolls

what else you need? lol

Edited by VincentColpa
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VincentColpa said:

lol you need more help in exp than what you already have?

in old official:

  • payed teleports from level 1
  • no free ss never
  • no quests like the ones we have here
  • no exp/buff scrolls

what else you need? lol

the buff scroll not helpful 100% usless

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, VincentColpa said:

lol you need more help in exp than what you already have?

in old official:

  • payed teleports from level 1
  • no free ss never
  • no quests like the ones we have here
  • no exp/buff scrolls

what else you need? lol

i just stated that they exist, not that is good or bad. the reason is because they need to help new players get to a certain point faster.  servers get old and lose players, they need incentives to make new players catch up.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, beleaua said:

i just stated that they exist, not that is good or bad. the reason is because they need to help new players get to a certain point faster.  servers get old and lose players, they need incentives to make new players catch up.

I understand your point. But I dont agree, because I think its much funnier to find a way to be able to sustain your leveling rater than simply grinding with a mage killing with 1/2 hits for 1 hour without stopping. In my opinion its just stupid and it would be "unfair" in terms of speed of leveling between classes and would make SE/EE partially useless.

I really see no advantages in doing that. Mana Pots its for servers where you are always full buffed and are constantly doing PVP that is why they exist in illegal servers, 

Cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...