Play recording replay

Salva

L2R files do not store actual video, instead, they store a set of instructions read by the game to replay the action. You can replay in L2 client if you go to your Lineage2/System Folder and copy L2.bin to L2.exe run L2.exe and the Game will start with the OLD Login screen(which you can't actually login this way) and the Menu on the side will allow you to replay the file. you can then use Video Capture software to create an actual video file(and you can change camera during replay to catch some action you missed during the creation of the replay file)Your Character is the center of the replay, and PC/NPC range/limit will not register characters beyond your range... but you can see who popped out of Hide behind you and sniped your supports.

https://fileinfo.com/extension/l2r

Edited by SAXnVl0LlNS

On 30/01/2018 at 1:21 AM, SAXnVl0LlNS said:

L2R files do not store actual video, instead, they store a set of instructions read by the game to replay the action. You can replay in L2 client if you go to your Lineage2/System Folder and copy L2.bin to L2.exe run L2.exe and the Game will start with the OLD Login screen(which you can't actually login this way) and the Menu on the side will allow you to replay the file. you can then use Video Capture software to create an actual video file(and you can change camera during replay to catch some action you missed during the creation of the replay file)Your Character is the center of the replay, and PC/NPC range/limit will not register characters beyond your range... but you can see who popped out of Hide behind you and sniped your supports.

https://fileinfo.com/extension/l2r

Wow that's nice ! I didn't knew it. I'll test it then, it's probably better to record it like that.
Then replay the record in game, and lunch the video record when you can focus on interesting actions, something that you cannot always doing while PvPing.

3 hours ago, Chrysty said:

Wow that's nice ! I didn't knew it. I'll test it then, it's probably better to record it like that.
Then replay the record in game, and lunch the video record when you can focus on interesting actions, something that you cannot always doing while PvPing.

You will not see HUD and skill bar in game Replay.

• 1 year later...