Ncoins refund?

kupuldog

Has anyone managed to get a refund for Ncoins or at least not used Ncoins?
Yes I saw they're not refundable, but I think that might be not the case when the fraud going on (this server is a fraud I think)
Looking for advises, not trolls.

Anyone who managed to get a refund for coins?

Just now, kupuldog said:

Card :S 

First thing first, is wise to go with NcSoft refund, meaning open a ticket and explain them that you are not happy with the server because *insertreasonhere* (fake advertising of 1.5 server *cough, bugs, like many, exploits, poor comunication) and that you will want your money back from at least, the remaining Ncoins. 

Wait for a reply. If they will not refund, call your card company and tell them that you already tried to get your money back from them, but they refused. After that, tell them what I said, but without the *cough! They should be able to chargeback the amount and credit it back to you. 

Where you from ?

3 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

Just know this once you chargeback they're going to ip ban you, ban all of your accounts and likely hwid ban you. 

So because of this, we should not ask our money back ?!

I don't care about my accounts being banned, nor the ip banned ( they will not ip ban you )!

2 minutes ago, IceAge said:

First thing first, is wise to go with NcSoft refund, meaning open a ticket and explain them that you are not happy with the server because *insertreasonhere* (fake advertising of 1.5 server *cough, bugs, like many, exploits, poor comunication) and that you will want your money back from at least, the remaining Ncoins. 

Wait for a reply. If they will not refund, call your card company and tell them that you already tried to get your money back from them, but they refused. After that, tell them what I said, but without the *cough! They should be able to chargeback the amount and credit it back to you. 

Where you from ?

Sweden bank

C'mon man! I know Sweden are against all frauds. They will 100% refund you. You can call them and ask them, but just as an information. See what they say.

It's Swedish bank located in another country of Europe. My friends also bought coins and I know some managers working in there. I guess might work when bunch of people would ask for help in refunding. 

Just now, kupuldog said:

It's Swedish bank located in another country of Europe. My friends also bought coins and I know some managers working in there. I guess might work when bunch of people would ask for help in refunding. 

As I said, give them a call and ask them what steps you should follow. First, they will tell you to ask directly the company, maybe an amiable "deal" will be possible. Then .. is on the Swedish bank!

13 minutes ago, IceAge said:

So because of this, we should not ask our money back ?!

I don't care about my accounts being banned, nor the ip banned ( they will not ip ban you )!

They did to me, in Aion.... I bought too many NCcoin, they wouldn't refund, I charged back, all accounts banned as well as ip banned. 

2 minutes ago, Arinulis said:

They did to me, in Aion.... I bought too many NCcoin, they wouldn't refund, I charged back, all accounts banned as well as ip banned. 

Wait! You bought too many NCoins and wanted a refund on those you didn't want and they wouldn't refund?

THAT right here says a lot about a company and blows my mind you are still supporting them!

As I said, give them a call and ask them what steps you should follow. First, they will tell you to ask directly the company, maybe an amiable "deal" will be possible. Then .. is on the Swedish bank!

I heard they cut rates of lower zones too. 
Fighting RMT: lets bleep up high level zones.
Fighting botting: lets bleep up low level zones.

@Juji @Hime that's not the way smart admins do.
Fighting RMT: track down suppliers, ban every character who make trades with RMT - result: RMT is gone. I know some examples, it's Russian server, I know Russian language and I know what I'm talking about as I played in there, servers after a months of online still holding bots free and RMT free 5k+ online. Shit happens but very rare case.
Fighting bots: Live runs in zones and better report/penalty system.

If no news this week, believe me, you'll get bunch of refunds, you might be able to fight refunds, but you won't be able to get more from us (but we planned on more)

Wait! You bought too many NCoins and wanted a refund on those you didn't want and they wouldn't refund?

THAT right here says a lot about a company and blows my mind you are still supporting them!

They look at it as you're trying to scam them. This was years ago though. 

Just now, Arinulis said:

They look at it as you're trying to scam them. This was years ago though. 

Even worst, as back then, they were pretty decent. Now they are no where to decent at all.

Anyway, I was an avid NcSoft supporter for years. But since they ruined L2 with GoD, and now this, I'm done with them, until they will be decent again.

Even worst, as back then, they were pretty decent. Now they are no where to decent at all.

Anyway, I was an avid NcSoft supporter for years. But since they ruined L2 with GoD, and now this, I'm done with them, until they will be decent again.

L2 was pretty much ruined after C4... C4 was the best chronicle.... don't get me wrong, mages and archers were FoTW. But, that chronicle was the most balanced of them all. 

1 minute ago, Arinulis said:

L2 was pretty much ruined after C4... C4 was the best chronicle.... don't get me wrong, mages and archers were FoTW. But, that chronicle was the most balanced of them all. 

I would say H5 has one of the best balances as you can PvP in the same level with every class in the late game.

If you have any credit history there better don't even try, because you received what you paid for (ncoins), knowing the T&C for buying em.At first you'll probably get the money charged back as this usually happens fast, but then if NC submits few documents/evidence of product delivery and even usage on your side, you'll get a strike on the credit history and the card issuer may even take legal action against you.It happaned before, it will happen again.

7 minutes ago, mixa said:

If you have any credit history there better don't even try, because you received what you paid for (ncoins), knowing the T&C for buying em.At first you'll probably get the money charged back as this usually happens fast, but then if NC submits few documents/evidence of product delivery and even usage on your side, you'll get a strike on the credit history and the card issuer may even take legal action against you.It happaned before, it will happen again.

hahaha they won't dare to do this as I would strike back twice, some people in media would be very interested in all history with already collected evidence. :D

9 minutes ago, kupuldog said:

hahaha they won't dare to do this as I would strike back twice, some people in media would be very interested in all history with already collected evidence. :D

Wishful thinking, but in the end rather hard try and no result.Eventually let us know what happened to the refund thingy xD

Archived