Banned bot list

xOI

42 minutes ago, xOI said:

Is there a list that show banned characters due to using BOT programs? if not, administrators should create one so that the Report Button does work.

Report button isn't for bans. It's for debuff. You have to submit ticket to Support section if you want them to be banned. Button is pretty useless as you can report once every 30 mins, to get captcha they need to collect 4 reports and then they get debuff for 1 hour, after debuff is gone you can't report them again. Useless af system. 

P.s. they don't allow to post evidence on forums so you think they will have a list? No they won't.

You think they ban payed bots? No. Pm empower25 on giran server, I reported him twice. First time 4th or 5th day of my game in here. 5 days ago I met him again but now with an owner. He's still online. BTW support replied with "Sorry we might have missed him because we're getting huge amount of tickets and they are treated in a row" So the the bleep all non vip bots who I reported weren't online anytime I checked but the payed (VIP) one is???? 

13 minutes ago, yummaster said:

NC doesn't care about bots, if they did they would have Twitch Livestream bot banning events like Old School Runescape, showing that they can take time to be in-game and clear out mithril mines, abandoned coal mines, etc. but they don't care bro =)

That bothunting event sounds pretty fun :D

Altho its pretty ez to avoid, if u know when its gonna happen u just turn off bots, and resume after event over.

It would have to be random time, GM just starts it without any notice.

18 minutes ago, yummaster said:

NC doesn't care about bots, if they did they would have Twitch Livestream bot banning events like Old School Runescape, showing that they can take time to be in-game and clear out mithril mines, abandoned coal mines, etc. but they don't care bro =)

They don't allow posting names on forum why they will show it on livestream?

Broken report button.
Broken support system.
Not allowed to disclose bots.
Broken XIGNCODE
Bots are everywhere.

People were right, nothing gonna happen, nothing gonna change, it's server for whales who can spend big money and avoid ban because of this.
It's called corruption. Server is corrupt.

9 hours ago, kupuldog said:

Report button isn't for bans. It's for debuff. You have to submit ticket to Support section if you want them to be banned. Button is pretty useless as you can report once every 30 mins, to get captcha they need to collect 4 reports and then they get debuff for 1 hour, after debuff is gone you can't report them again. Useless af system. 

P.s. they don't allow to post evidence on forums so you think they will have a list? No they won't.

You think they ban payed bots? No. Pm empower25 on giran server, I reported him twice. First time 4th or 5th day of my game in here. 5 days ago I met him again but now with an owner. He's still online. BTW support replied with "Sorry we might have missed him because we're getting huge amount of tickets and they are treated in a row" So the the bleep all non vip bots who I reported weren't online anytime I checked but the payed (VIP) one is???? 

im pretty sure they changed it from 3 to 10 bot reports due to button abuse!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Silikoid said:

coz bots enter captca easy

Some do (fancy bots mostly paid for) some don't (3rd party macros or button pressing)just depends on what is being used.

whey they dont just log out someone that dont enter captcha?

I have logged into the game to a captcha. Had I walked away for a bit I could of very well not entered the captcha. I personally would like for Ncsoft to just check those with high report rates. Having said that I'm definitely getting reported a lot as for the last 4 or so days I've been getting at least one captcha a day. I multibox with four keyboards/mice connected to 3 desktops and a laptop so I do look suspicious if you're not paying much attention to me. You know such as when you're in the process of leveling and see me off in the distance.

• 3 months later...

Archived