Enchant weapon or dyed?

Ynot

For mage enchant weapon or dyed + INT, which one will give you better stats?

I am at 3x now, i am thinking dyed +8 INT -10MEN, it should give alot M.Atk and will follow me to lvl60 (side effect dye cannot sell, can not get money back except remove it).

what do you think?

7 minutes ago, MrCandy said:

Remember dude, you cannot make stats any higher than +5. Its broken like alot od things on our test server

It's not broken, u could not pass stats +5 on C1-C2, Imo that was better than the +15 stats we have on live servers. 

42 minutes ago, GodEmperorRump said:

lolwut, it's def broken and they said they're working on a fix.

What are you referring to as broken?

You can slaughter any stat but the max increase from dye has always been +5 in the form of a +4 and subsequent +1 dye.

If they changed this in GoD, it should not have anything to do with classic.

57 minutes ago, Oeste said:

It's not broken, u could not pass stats +5 on C1-C2, Imo that was better than the +15 stats we have on live servers. 

Yes, Live uses +15 as max increase (per single stat), but Classic uses +12 (per single stat). @Jujialready confirmed that the +5 per single stat was never intended and will be fixed asap.

14 minutes ago, Vlademere said:

What are you referring to as broken?

You can slaughter any stat but the max increase from dye has always been +5 in the form of a +4 and subsequent +1 dye.

If they changed this in GoD, it should not have anything to do with classic.

You should be able to get +12 of a single stat with 3x +4-5 dyes, not max +5 like it is set to now. It's a confirmed bug by Juji.

16 hours ago, GodEmperorRump said:

lolwut, it's def broken and they said they're working on a fix.

anything else above +5 will cause it to be FUBAR, +1 leave it as is, this will start creating gaps between players beyond level which at a latter stage they wont be able to bridge, leave it alone, is fine as is.

Archived