Spellbooks and Amulets

PegonHoun

1 minute ago, PegonHoun said:

Hi all!

The drop of these items is very low, is like a weapon, Could you double check it please? Prices are about 2kk and 3kk in talking!

I have beed 4 hours in ivory tower without drop.

Please review it!

Thank you.

Working as intended.

It is really important that this does not change. One of the great things about Lineage2 is that not everyone has everything. If you work hard for something a either farm those SB spots or pool enough adena to buy them then you get something special. If that changes and everyone has all skills and all the same gear then it's not L2 classic. There is a reason that there are Skill Points in the game as well. So you have to prioritize. I have to prioritize getting a new weapon, armor or new skill. That is how it should be!

A necromancer is arguably the best PVP mage in the game. Their downside is that they need to get the spellbook curse deathlink and that they need to use cursed bones afterwards to nuke with it. People will ask for getting the SB really easy and no costs for using the spell as it is their only nuke. It's just a matter of time before it's be asked for. Give them that and the game isn't balanced anymore.

This is indeed working as intended!

6 hours ago, Zaaka said:

A necromancer is arguably the best PVP mage in the game. Their downside is that they need to get the spellbook curse deathlink and that they need to use cursed bones afterwards to nuke with it. People will ask for getting the SB really easy and no costs for using the spell as it is their only nuke. It's just a matter of time before it's be asked for. Give them that and the game isn't balanced anymore.

This is indeed working as intended!

Not quite correct there.  We do need the book for CDL, but only Death Spike uses Cursed Bones.  DE summoners get it too, if I remember correctly.

Not sure if we get the CB summoning skill here though.  We have other nukes though too, lol... Vamp Claw is just as powerful as other nukes, as is DS.  It just costs more MP since we get HP back with every shot.

The efficiency comes from being able to one shot mobs with CDL and using B2M to keep our MP up while keeping our HP down.

2 hours ago, hallelujah said:

The question is: NCSoft already confirmed lvl40+ adena is totally wrong, who knows if the rates for normal drops/drop full/SB are wrong aswell?

Atm this server doesnt give us any confidence, worse than any pvt server.

The first person who understood my post! Something is wrong with the SP rates.

3 hours ago, Frediken said:

I remember spending weeks farming Enchanted Valley for spellbooks for myself and my clanmates during C1.  Welcome to Classic!

Just FYI this is NOT C1.

Archived