DImensional Bracelet

Artesis

only up to 6, 7 isn't needed either

but plan ahead on how many Imps you want to spawn/farm along the way too as the next thing to do after getting a 6 slot Dim Bracelet will be added a Stat value to it and that will go by compounding aka it's not 100% success rate and upon failure resets to zero..

just a friendly warning to set the proper expectations but even though some ppl can make a +5 in like less then 20 tries others don't have even a +4 after 200+

well I got 2x +4 but neither wanted to go +5 so yeah after 200+ tries I left it at +3

what grind my gears is how some ppl made a +5 WIT or other cheap attribute value to +5 and then asked GM's to change it to DEX / INT etc.claiming it was a "mistake/accident" and the GM's did that.. like wtf.. this was when the gm's were still very incompetent/corrupt w/e you wanna call it - it all got escalated & ended when Truffle tried to get away with those dragon claws restoration drama

ofc those bracelets made/adjusted by GM's are still ingame..

49 minutes ago, Draecke said:

well I got 2x +4 but neither wanted to go +5 so yeah after 200+ tries I left it at +3

what grind my gears is how some ppl made a +5 WIT or other cheap attribute value to +5 and then asked GM's to change it to DEX / INT etc.claiming it was a "mistake/accident" and the GM's did that.. like wtf.. this was when the gm's were still very incompetent/corrupt w/e you wanna call it - it all got escalated & ended when Truffle tried to get away with those dragon claws restoration drama

ofc those bracelets made/adjusted by GM's are still ingame..

WERE? Past tense? :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDwFCoj-0js

That Dimensional bracelet is very stupid, making +5 is like making lv5 brooch jewel.....

Now that Lucien's Bracelet is available, I've switched over to that and its fine as it is, although, +5 STR isn't really replaced by +7% or so p.atk ....

Archived