Lvl30 Spoiler full gear question

rangomal

Hi, im a lvl30 scavenger, all i cared till now was farm adena not exp, and i reached the destination of being with : Top d blunt +3- moon armor set +4333 and full top d elven jewels.What should i aim for from now on adena/gear wise? Should i just rush exp till 40lvl? thanks 

Thanks for your answers i will continue farming at low pace/exping so when im 40 i will have my C grade weap ready.As for the brigadine set i dont think it worths the trouble, It has i think almost same p.def as moon set but gives 80 mp and 10 p.critical damage.Good bonuses are after +6 but i wouldnt even dare to go for +6 xD

2 hours ago, VincentColpa said:

with a polearm you auto AOE the monsters, in case you dont know ;) just need to pull them and put them together in a corner for example and bleep them all... 

I've tried a pole for a tiny bit of time and found myself only hitting part of the mobs. It seems like cornering them would be a good idea, but since catas are not open, how do you do that in the open world?

Just practice stacking mobs its easy. Its not like youre running 50+ mob trains you know.

If you pay attention to the mobs, you can stack them up pretty easy and well enough.. While running with them, you can get them stacked by running zigzags or back towards them at a 45 angle, then cutting down and then up again, etc. Once theyre close, you can cut diagonally up or down towards them. Then cutting again in opposite direction running a half circle around them. Once youre good, you can do this on the brink of getting hit by mobs but actually not.

Or something like that.... Just practice.

Archived