Pr1ncess77 PR-CHICKEN MODE

xSpaWn

Your clan has some serious issues dude. The obsessive love affair with Nova and certain players is crazy.

Btw, your videos and editing are good, but the cut outs, slow motion and little clips in the corners are really ruin it for the majority of people who don't give a damn about your personal player obsessions, it's a shame.

I've heard the word "Toxic" used to describe MS a few times now. Whilst I'm sure most of MS are great people, this sort of obsession really is toxic and unhealthy.

I do not rly understand, he is making a video, seems like the guy is having a blast ;) he is having fun and you come here to make some negative comments :D

How do you know he is obsessed with certain ppl, for you what he is doing isn't normal... for him seems it is pretty normal, are you the one who will tell him if he is normal or not??

Also commenting about virtual reality ... that is the point here, you play the game you have fun, do bullshit from time to time, same as you login at morning after you wake up in real life aka The Matrix ! wat wat wat?

About the VIDEO - xSpaWn, many times you had a chance to save some of the party members, but you were a bit slow or they were too far away not sure, also using skills by mouse clicking is slowing you down ;) 

have fun all 

8 hours ago, Argus said:

I do not rly understand, he is making a video, seems like the guy is having a blast ;) he is having fun and you come here to make some negative comments :D

How do you know he is obsessed with certain ppl, for you what he is doing isn't normal... for him seems it is pretty normal, are you the one who will tell him if he is normal or not??

Also commenting about virtual reality ... that is the point here, you play the game you have fun, do bullshit from time to time, same as you login at morning after you wake up in real life aka The Matrix ! wat wat wat?

About the VIDEO - xSpaWn, many times you had a chance to save some of the party members, but you were a bit slow or they were too far away not sure, also using skills by mouse clicking is slowing you down ;) 

have fun all 

Thanks! Well I know it's bad to click with mouse I'm always try to remember to make macros and I'm always forget. I'll do it sometime though

Archived