SpOiL rate is...

CataPvE

Just fine !! Dunno why u all complain about this,the only problem atm in this game is the adena, since mobs at 20-30 lvl gives 200 gold and 50+ gives the same adena. You need to hard grind to get what u want. I mean i farmed Sea of Spores for like 8 hours a day for 4 days and got like everything. You guys want to go 1 hour and get everything. For that are Live servers to get everything in a short time. This is my first classic and i think too many items aleardy have been dropped lol. And u cry u want more,like wtf...

6 minutes ago, CataPvE said:

Just fine !! Dunno why u all complain about this,the only problem atm in this game is the adena, since mobs at 20-30 lvl gives 200 gold and 50+ gives the same adena. You need to hard grind to get what u want. I mean i farmed Sea of Spores for like 8 hours a day for 4 days and got like everything. You guys want to go 1 hour and get everything. For that are Live servers to get everything in a short time. This is my first classic and i think too many items aleardy have been dropped lol. And u cry u want more,like wtf...

It's the 40+ spoils that are screwed. I gave it a chance for a week at 40+, I rolled an archer because of how crappy my spoiling was going.

Spoil rate is pretty bad even in 30 zones.

~20 spoil activations (aoe), between 0-5 drops (quantity) on mobs with rates 60%+ for some things in Plains of Lizardmen.  It's kind of insane how bad it is.

Adena is even worse.  VIP needs to affect both.

55 minutes ago, FatHips said:

~20 spoil activations (aoe), between 0-5 drops (quantity) on mobs with rates 60%+ for some things in Plains of Lizardmen.  It's kind of insane how bad it is.

Completely agree. I would like to see VIP 3+ get 1x spoil rates, and maybe 1.5x to 2x for VIP 4 players.

1 hour ago, FatHips said:

where did you see those 60% drop rates? drop/spoil rates are not announced...

Spoil rates are crap even on low level mobs, there are only a few that are ok-ish but most are a waste of mp. At this point I just abandoned my spoiler and just started leveling an archer, there is no reason to be a spoiler whatsoever, the skill itself is not worth the mp cost. 

Archived