whats the max lvl on lineage 2 classic and skills

Himmelin

1. Max level in NCwest is artificially changed to level 70. Other areas should have 85 as max, Korea had another major update today (removing class change quests), not entirely sure if max level was changed.
  2. Max skill levels? Whatever you get at level 70.
  3. No subclass planned so far
  4. No, it was purposefully removed. Quite unlikely to be re-added.

43 minutes ago, Devoid said:
  1. Max level in NCwest is artificially changed to level 70. Other areas should have 85 as max, Korea had another major update today (removing class change quests), not entirely sure if max level was changed.
  2. Max skill levels? Whatever you get at level 70.
  3. No subclass planned so far
  4. No, it was purposefully removed. Quite unlikely to be re-added.

then 85 is the max lvl for my character and 70 for my skills right?

3 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

then 85 is the max lvl for my character and 70 for my skills right?

If you are playing in:

• Talking Island
  • Giran
  • Aden
  • Gludio
  • Dion

The maximum level you can reach is level 70.

If you were playing in other servers, e.g. Skelth, Gran Kain, etc., it would be 85.

1 minute ago, Devoid said:

If you are playing in:

• Talking Island
  • Giran
  • Aden
  • Gludio
  • Dion

If you were playing in other servers, e.g. Skelth, Gran Kain, etc., it would be 85.

Then answer is:

Max player lvl 70 in classic

Max mob lvl 85 in classic

and max skill lvl 70 in classic

right?

1 hour ago, Himmelin said:

Then answer is:

Max player lvl 70 in classic

Max mob lvl 85 in classic

and max skill lvl 70 in classic

right?

The problem is, level 7x+ mobs drop A grade. NCSoft only has mobs that can drop B grade (the rest are despawned). For the same reason NCw cannot have certain events, like red libra, that use 80+ mobs (even though they only 'drop' quest items).

29 minutes ago, Himmelin said:

then we dont have profecy of water right? or was modified to lvl 70?

.Level 70 is an artificial limitation. 3rd class is at level 76. PoW and other 3rd class skills are thus not accessible.

4 minutes ago, Devoid said:

The problem is, level 7x+ mobs drop A grade. NCSoft only has mobs that can drop B grade (the rest are despawned). For the same reason NCw cannot have certain events, like red libra, that use 80+ mobs (even though they only 'drop' quest items).

.Level 70 is an artificial limitation. 3rd class is at level 76. PoW and other 3rd class skills are thus not accessible.

sorry mate i cant understand you

PoW is not avaible in this version right? 

Holy bleeping shit, why does this dude has to make this sound so complicated.

Right now, we have Classic content up to Classic 1.5 patch with some quality of life changes from 2.0.

That means, that max lvl is 70 for now. As the server progresses, they will enable 2.0 and newer content patch by patch.

So in short, right now, max lvl is 70, but in the future higher levels will be enabled, so EE will get POW.

Unless you are not in one of the top clans, you don't have to worry about reaching level cap before they will enable more late game content, and if you are in one of those clan, then you have to plan ahead anyway.

With that said, in classic, POW, COV and VOP are different.

POW gives mana reg, - mana costs and m. def, but both COV and VOP gives a lot better offensive stats for mages too.

53 minutes ago, nbx said:

Holy bleeping shit, why does this dude has to make this sound so complicated.

Right now, we have Classic content up to Classic 1.5 patch with some quality of life changes from 2.0.

That means, that max lvl is 70 for now. As the server progresses, they will enable 2.0 and newer content patch by patch.

So in short, right now, max lvl is 70, but in the future higher levels will be enabled, so EE will get POW.

Unless you are not in one of the top clans, you don't have to worry about reaching level cap before they will enable more late game content, and if you are in one of those clan, then you have to plan ahead anyway.

With that said, in classic, POW, COV and VOP are different.

POW gives mana reg, - mana costs and m. def, but both COV and VOP gives a lot better offensive stats for mages too.

I guess he doesnt speak english, thats why he dont understand what Devoid said.

20 hours ago, Devoid said:

If you are playing in:

• Talking Island
  • Giran
  • Aden
  • Gludio
  • Dion

We have Dion now? or soon?

On 01/11/2018 at 3:58 PM, Zalsaria said:

Which from what I've heard from people is they want to move to aden and gludio, but they don't wanna pay for it.

50 bucks per character is a bit pricey if you ask me, I prefer paying for VIP and getting the xp bonus :|

Archived