Delevel and Skills

Jose

6 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Yes, you do, actually.

I deleveled from 45 back to 40 and I lost all my skills.  It looks like I am going to have to fukin spend the SP on them again too.

It's like this server thrives on punishing the players lol.

No. Its to avoid players kill bosses with high lvl skills ;) example: Make lvl 60 Sorcerer than delvl to 43 to kill Queen Ant. People wiht 30 QI could imagine this

Like i said there is a  tip in the loading screen =)

Edited by Rech

7 minutes ago, Jose said:

Hi, someone knows if i lose skill level when i delevel?

5 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Yes, you do, actually.

I deleveled from 45 back to 40 and I lost all my skills.  It looks like I am going to have to fukin spend the SP on them again too.

It's like this server thrives on punishing the players lol.

To prevent exploits 

Edited by CLASSICmergeCHRONOS

1 hour ago, FatHips said:

4 lvls boys learn to read

Yeah I knew it was something like that but I was hoping something was different.  You know the settings on this version are all a mess, so you never know till ya try :P

It's my own fault lol

Edited by SumTingWong

32 minutes ago, SumTingWong said:

Yeah I knew it was something like that but I was hoping something was different.  You know the settings on this version are all a mess, so you never know till ya try :P

It's my own fault lol

indeed it is, was joking anyhow :P

• 11 months later...

One Question.

If I delvel and I lose skills for sure but if I level up again so do I need another Spellbook to re-learn that old skill?

For example: I am a Warcry learnt Chant of Vampire at lv 48 by spending an Amulet: Chant of Vampire. Now I delevel Warcry back to 40 so I lose skill Chant of Vampire for sure.

But when I level up that Warcry to lv 48 again, do I need another Amulet: Chant of Vampire to re-learn that skill?

Really need your help on this, guys.

thank you in advance.