Anomaly in stores

Krogan

For me is very strange that a person take the time to farm 4k of coal, iron ore and STEM (a total of 12k mats). I see a dwarf called **** on gludio selling this (in Talking Island).

I see stores like this everyday. In my opinion, cases like this should be reported and checked to see if the work was done by bots.

I only do this to help the improvement of our gameplay :P

34 minutes ago, mixa said:

It's a player that plays the market. You can still report him though, but I doubt anything will happen.

Ye, report me too, because I have over 6k Iron Ores and other mats. Certain people need to stop playing this game. 

44 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

Ye, report me too, because I have over 6k Iron Ores and other mats. Certain people need to stop playing this game. 

I'm not saying that they should report you for having 6k iron ore, but if that makes em feel better, they can.

So? Maybe he before selling bought all those materials for cheap and now sell for expensive, since in market is not enough materials regarding to bad spoil rates at 30++ where spoilers just suffer and simple try hit faster 44+lvl

I have in my WH around 5k+ Animal Bones, 2k skins and 3k+ Iron ore, I don't sell because I will need everything for my C grade craft. 

But yes, market suffer not enough materials. Price jumps up.

Its not impossible. Takes game knowledge bro. For example, The Ol Mahum Raiders in partisan spoils iron ore and animal bone both with 70% and 65% respectively. Stay there for 6 hours and you can get around 1k Iron and 1.5k animal bone easy. Same goes for other stuff, if you got dwarves for perfect levels of spoils in different zones.

Also buying cheap at newbie town zones and selling high at Gludio/Giran is age old tactic and effective as well. You need dedication, and not only play with your super dd main all the time.

Archived