Forums

and the reason for blocking the account?

lucascai992

Maybe you do not understand the meaning of the email, since my language is Spanish and Google translates what it can.

they are telling me that they did not find errors in the account, but they prefer to ban my account? I do not understand...

admit that it is badly blocked and still decide to take away my access?
I really do not understand it.

Hello,

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account.

While we prefer not to take actions like so, we feel it is in the best interest of the game and the community that the penalty be permanent and be irreversible.

Thank you for understanding.

Regards,
Glenn
NCSOFT Support Team

Hello,

Hola

The incident has been thoroughly investigated and we have found no errors or inconsistencies made on the review of your account.

El incidente ha sido investigado a profundidad y no hemos encontrado errores o inconsistencias que pudieran haber ocurrido en la revisión de su cuenta.

(es decir que tu apelación no tiene sustancia por que la revision original que derivo en el bloqueo fue correcta) 

While we prefer not to take actions like so, we feel it is in the best interest of the game and the community that the penalty be permanent and be irreversible.

Aunque preferiríamos no tomar acciones de este tipo, creemos que es en el mejor interés del juego y de la comunidad que la pena sea permanente e irreversible.

(es decir encontraron que cometiste la falta y por lo tanto la sanción causa efectos).

(en pocas palabras suerte en tu proximo juego, no mas L2 a menos que crees otra cuenta y empieces de nuevo desde cero).

It truly is sad they banned a character level 22 shillen Oracle with a magestaff and 100k in the inventory, I still do not understand how you can be so sure that you use external programs.

1° the character never formed a party.
2° I banned the support and not the wizard.
3° Both characters never shared an area.
4° was 1 hour after having bought 400Ncoins in the account.
5° character level 22: /

What does it cost me to do the character again? the truth that nothing will waste 1 night doing it and after that? another ban for no reason? What will happen next I reach level 40, invest time and others so that everything ends in the same way?

It really is a shame.

Regards :)

Archived