So a funny thing happened

Sodoom

I needed 1 porta last hit to make second human quest, both first rooms in cruma had each 1 pt farming the room, so i went and ask for a last hit, i did not even got an answer they continue killing and ignoring me or speak some portuguese which i don't understand, so i went to the other room and asked the same, again total silence, so a porta spawned in the other side of the room and i tryed to solo it, they actually stopped their farming and came to stun me and healing the mob i was trying to kill and im like WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE! So in the end i managed to get the last hit i wanted but what the hell was that about? I never in the years i play lineage seen people acting so f***ed up for no reason whatsoever, especially when someone just wants to do his Q and then leave.

Sorry if i wasted your time i was bored and just wanted to share that :)

43 minutes ago, Sodoom said:

I needed 1 porta last hit to make second human quest, both first rooms in cruma had each 1 pt farming the room, so i went and ask for a last hit, i did not even got an answer they continue killing and ignoring me or speak some portuguese which i don't understand, so i went to the other room and asked the same, again total silence, so a porta spawned in the other side of the room and i tryed to solo it, they actually stopped their farming and came to stun me and healing the mob i was trying to kill and im like WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE! So in the end i managed to get the last hit i wanted but what the hell was that about? I never in the years i play lineage seen people acting so f***ed up for no reason whatsoever, especially when someone just wants to do his Q and then leave.

Sorry if i wasted your time i was bored and just wanted to share that :)

i think u had just bad luck! i made my quest for WC with some ppl pretty normal when i asked for it and thats all end of story! sorry for that

Good to see some people are still keeping the old L2 spirit alive :D Good ol' days when people actually dropped something out of this, now you just lost some time.

I actually miss the drama of training to zone or stunlocking someone into death or healing raids with bishop, + drama points when they actually dropped something.

Now all you lose is XP which before 35 is shit and after 35 is shit anyway cause you need SP and AI doesn't give it so, not losing anything when dying leads to frustration of people that kill people.

3 hours ago, Starsong said:

Good to see some people are still keeping the old L2 spirit alive :D Good ol' days when people actually dropped something out of this, now you just lost some time.

I actually miss the drama of training to zone or stunlocking someone into death or healing raids with bishop, + drama points when they actually dropped something.

Now all you lose is XP which before 35 is shit and after 35 is shit anyway cause you need SP and AI doesn't give it so, not losing anything when dying leads to frustration of people that kill people.

This wasn't the situation you are refering to. This was some lame pt killing a noob who needs a quest item, hardly an 'old spirit of L2'. 

44 minutes ago, ZygiA said:

This wasn't the situation you are refering to. This was some lame pt killing a noob who needs a quest item, hardly an 'old spirit of L2'. 

He means the old L2 spirit of ganking, bullying, and generally being nasty to weaker people -- doing things he would never do in real life, because, hey, it's just a game, right?  Pathetic, but it's amazing how many people like that were drawn to L2 because of the chance to actually get rewarded for such behavior.

12 hours ago, Karnz said:

I thought they disabled healing mobs years ago?

Anyway, I would rather do those CC quests in Cruma with parties of rude people in there, than to go there and try to do some of them when it's empty... xD

I use my healer to kill bots often, too bad healing their mob doesn't give my healer a PvP score :P 

Archived