iss or tank for oly

N4zgul

Simple fact that ISS vs Tank in oly its like 9-1 win ratio should be enough to help you choose. :) Ofc, othels, healers and yulls make life very hard for iss (especial Healers due to frustrating feelings-you give your best but his healing power are too strong and in the end mana run out>>>you dead)...Feoh is like 50%/50%...sahya is 8-2...tyrs are really weak in oly and evi vs iss the same...once sm out evi is dead meat.

I dont know any tank happy with oly...ok, mby Draecke :) 

Edit: I forgot Wynns..dont know about it...i didnt meet one in oly from long time

On 2/14/2018 at 10:21 AM, Pleistoros said:

Simple fact that ISS vs Tank in oly its like 9-1 win ratio should be enough to help you choose. :) Ofc, othels, healers and yulls make life very hard for iss (especial Healers due to frustrating feelings-you give your best but his healing power are too strong and in the end mana run out>>>you dead)...Feoh is like 50%/50%...sahya is 8-2...tyrs are really weak in oly and evi vs iss the same...once sm out evi is dead meat.

Edit: I forgot Wynns..dont know about it...i didnt meet one in oly from long time

i think you are wrong... i mean i agree with you if we talk about pre-salvation olympiads, but right now i think tank have the upper hand. except maybe for the doomcryer.

tanks could have less survivability than before, but now they have more cc and better rates, run faster and his mp is practically infinte, i mean they can be spamming skill all the match w/o running out of mana, they also can use 2(mb even 3) times frenzy on each battle now.

3 hours ago, BurnCycle said:

Maybe you should watch some oly battles involving tanks. Tank class is mostly dead, they have little to any use on anything, on Olympiad they might be the worst class... is there anything worse really?

Oh god seriously son just stop sharing your stupid opinion on this forum like please you're just making yourself look stupider.... In Chronos Hero candidates go at least 900 oly pts to take TK hero so I don't know how stupid a person is to say tank is useless lmao

On 2/14/2018 at 9:21 PM, Pleistoros said:

lol draecke doesn't play oly at all even though this guy is probably one of the most geared tanks in Chronos  

On 2/14/2018 at 4:46 PM, N4zgul said:

as title said, what can be the best in oly, overall vs all classes, with top gear. iss or tank? :)

as iss, i prefer sws or dc, as tank, only eva templar.

For tanks the best is TK for Iss the best is WC if you've got both top gears on this classes I would say they are almost similarly strong in farming in oly with the WC with the upper hand simply because Tanks can have a hard time beating a top geared feo or a top geared Wynn as for Iss WC as long as you play right and smart there's no reason for you to lose any games. Though if you're gonna ask if they go 1v1 which is stronger if the iss WC has MI then the Iss will win 99% if he doesn't it's going to be a flip coin on who interrupts who,who does more topaz and whatever shiit. Personally every month I would play TK for like the last day to help on killing the enemy hero candidates last month I went like 24 wins out of 25 and the only lost I had was against a WC which I lost by around 3k damage if you're top geared (oly setup) on either of this class I can guarantee that you'll dominate olympiad as easy as breathing ofc if you can maximize the full potential of each class :P   

8 hours ago, AiZeN said:

Oh god seriously son just stop sharing your stupid opinion on this forum like please you're just making yourself look stupider.... In Chronos Hero candidates go at least 900 oly pts to take TK hero so I don't know how stupid a person is to say tank is useless lmao

lol draecke doesn't play oly at all even though this guy is probably one of the most geared tanks in Chronos  

For tanks the best is TK for Iss the best is WC if you've got both top gears on this classes I would say they are almost similarly strong in farming in oly with the WC with the upper hand simply because Tanks can have a hard time beating a top geared feo or a top geared Wynn as for Iss WC as long as you play right and smart there's no reason for you to lose any games. Though if you're gonna ask if they go 1v1 which is stronger if the iss WC has MI then the Iss will win 99% if he doesn't it's going to be a flip coin on who interrupts who,who does more topaz and whatever shiit. Personally every month I would play TK for like the last day to help on killing the enemy hero candidates last month I went like 24 wins out of 25 and the only lost I had was against a WC which I lost by around 3k damage if you're top geared (oly setup) on either of this class I can guarantee that you'll dominate olympiad as easy as breathing ofc if you can maximize the full potential of each class :P   

Agree with this 100%. Dont undestand how that Burncycle speak that shit and i have seen him with almost end game gear LOL  ... maybe on open pvp is a lill harder on landings now that they add more resistance in clan buffs  ... just get the highest pull atack rate on augment, think is 35%     ... but Oly is a complete different story

Oly tanks is stronger than before, and a lot.. I dont have end game gear or anything close and i win lots of matches. To me the worst char on oly is Tyr. On tank i beat tyrs that overgear me and really stacked tyrs cant kill me but i lost on damage against thouse.. But similar gear or bit more i kill them easy

Agains healer, even if it over gear me by some i can also beat by winning on damage. There are a really nice combo you can you against healers that i will not say. =P

Feohs are hard but that due to lack of overenchanted jewels, and i can win some matches against some similar gear to me ( around mid end gear around 40% pvp damare reduction a bit more)

Wynns are hard indded. Isses that are not WC, and no MI are lot easier than before.... but a good iss player is always hard.

So i will pick any of them, i like tank more due to playstyle and now healers are not hard for tanks with a good strategy and some classes are easier for tank like othels yuls and healers than for iss.  Ofcourse always overstacked chars like othels OP geared will kill ya fast, also any dd.... i guess an overstack tank win thouse matches easy like i can win easy against similar geared othels / yull (harder than othel) players

On 14/2/2018 at 10:21 AM, Pleistoros said:

you know only noobs tanks xD

game is ... lets say 97.5% gear ;) so if you are talking about who will win, who will lose, you should specify equipment

in the early days of LINEAGE2, when DINOSAURS ROAMED THIS EARTH :D player's knowledge and skills were much more important

Nowadays if you play L2 on a competitive PVP it means - you are having a VISA CARD PVP with other VISA PVP players, simple as that! 

Same is for PVE .. ty NCsoft for the great fun 

i know wc is one of the best oly farmer, but still i want to know if ET have a chance in olympiad so thx for info. i saw when idoombreaker clapping hands in oly during the fight with anatoly with draco cutter. he was a monster, no one can beat him, maybe sometime an op dagger who win by dmg and hide. but the problem is iss enchanter is amazing in oly but borring outside, so i prefer more tank. :) 

thank you all for comments, we can keep the discussion open  ;)

Archived