WTF

S3r1n1ty

So what is actually going on. 

1st vip 4 is not -20% do reduction dying (every time when I been dying I lose exactly 4%

2nd in the L2 store there items 50% xp /sp rune for 7 days bundle when x10 you click on it they are  2nd Class Transfer Buff Scroll for 2000 NC

3th at least you guys can do the teleport 50% reduce price till you know how to fix the server so everyone can have that much adena so they can teleport to can have money for some ss, bss . And as well try to save money so you can buy some items . Just WTF

1 hour ago, S3r1n1ty said:

3th at least you guys can do the teleport 50% reduce price till you know how to fix the server so everyone can have that much adena so they can teleport to can have money for some ss, bss . And as well try to save money so you can buy some items . Just WTF

Oh damn it, just run to your hunting spots if you can't afford the GK.

So what is actually going on. 

1st vip 4 is not -20% do reduction dying (every time when I been dying I lose exactly 4%

2nd in the L2 store there items 50% xp /sp rune for 7 days bundle when x10 you click on it they are  2nd Class Transfer Buff Scroll for 2000 NC

First of all it's ''Third'' and not ''Thirth''.

Second VIP lv4 says -20% exp loss upon death. If you die, you lose 5%. 20% of 5 is 1 which means you take back 1% upon death. Now we have 5% -1% =4% 

IT'S SIMPLE MATHS.

3 minutes ago, mixa said:

Oh damn it, just run to your hunting spots if you can't afford the GK.

Oh really I didn’t know I can do that  ???? . It’s not about you that post just pass it next time. This post is for everyone who fell the same way

2 minutes ago, Londreaz said:

Second VIP lv4 says -20% exp loss upon death. If you die, you lose 5%. 20% of 5 is 1 which means you take back 1% upon death. Now we have 5% -1% =4% 

IT'S SIMPLE MATHS.

Mate did you try to read the server patch notes they say - 4% upon death for non vip accounts  

Oh really I didn’t know I can do that  ???? . It’s not about you that post just pass it next time. This post is for everyone who fell the same way

Like it or not, that's how it is. GKs are a luxury, if you can't afford them, you don't use them.

2 hours ago, Londreaz said:

IT'S SIMPLE MATHS.

Maths is not simple, you are simple :D:D:D

You just trolled yourself. Loss on death is 4% unless you delevel but since you are Maths guru you should know that.

11 hours ago, mixa said:

Like it or not, that's how it is. GKs are a luxury, if you can't afford them, you don't use them.

The only Luxury I see is your trolling brain!

I played from C2 up to Hi5, have been on Gustin - Teon and Franz from day 1, not crappy bugged private crap, I did runs to Giran on C3/4 begins to drop a toon to buy the cheaper craft resources, after 20 I never had issues to use GK anytime, some saves while hunting to get into the zone and soe to save soe + GK costs is one thing, having to run a lot is something that should not exist, so don't call it luxury, the server is bugged in a lot of ways, having no cm manager here or / and IG just makes things worst, the current team lack's of everything, we are just mass ignored by Nc and all I see is ppl leaving the game for multiple reasons, I hope to see this getting in a better way in one month or I will put a refund for my purchases and will sadly return to Skelth where many friends that still hope to see bugs and server fixed here like me.

So call GK what they are and not tell players that want to maximize their times and savings they use luxury things.

3 hours ago, Mastergumble said:

The only Luxury I see is your trolling brain!

I played from C2 up to Hi5, have been on Gustin - Teon and Franz from day 1, not crappy bugged private crap, I did runs to Giran on C3/4 begins to drop a toon to buy the cheaper craft resources, after 20 I never had issues to use GK anytime, some saves while hunting to get into the zone and soe to save soe + GK costs is one thing, having to run a lot is something that should not exist, so don't call it luxury, the server is bugged in a lot of ways, having no cm manager here or / and IG just makes things worst, the current team lack's of everything, we are just mass ignored by Nc and all I see is ppl leaving the game for multiple reasons, I hope to see this getting in a better way in one month or I will put a refund for my purchases and will sadly return to Skelth where many friends that still hope to see bugs and server fixed here like me.

So call GK what they are and not tell players that want to maximize their times and savings they use luxury things.

Your memory is not serving you very well it seems.Back in the C1/C2 times you would go broke very fast if you use the GK constantly, that's why they were even giving you those gems to exchange for SOE to given towns when doing CCQs.But hey, if you could port freely back then, there is nothing stopping you doing it now either.

Also if you can't distinguish trolling from reasonable suggestion, then you are beyond help and I`m not the one who would care to read your nonsense.

Anyway the players will log to do daily quest and will not bother to do something else because  not worth it ... the amount of adena you will spend for consumables ( ss bss potions, soe and res scrolls etc) . And the worst thing is another servers they may use that moment in advantage to open another new server and many of the players will

move there because nobody have time for bull sh*t . Which gives them better opportunities and better game play with balance drop xp sp adena . I hope this not gonna happens. And GM in NCsoft they must start to listen the voice off all players what they say what thay need ( of course not to be something  ridiculous and impossible requires) because of all players this server exists .

I thing every player in giran server they just wanna have good time to have fun while playing the game. But is hard when you don’t have adena drop to make adena and when you need to save adena to make items or buy items and use gatekeepers. No sense at all

3 minutes ago, S3r1n1ty said:

And GM in NCsoft they must start to listen the voice off all players what they say what thay need ( of course not to be something  ridiculous and impossible requires) because of all players this server exists .

Voicing your opinion will only make you end up in the 'Inactive Members' group. Sweet, sweet silence.

3 minutes ago, Silence said:

Voicing your opinion will only make you end up in the 'Inactive Members' group. Sweet, sweet silence.

I am not scared this is our rights to say what we think what we want. I am okay even my voice is voice in desert. But I am trying to do something instead like you for example to write pointless comments instead to support all players who trying to help this server to get better!

Archived